TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

b95362d55d4c2b68bc093728830cb971a44631e0.pjpg
4ac26915dc200b4137082dbd573cf8eb1a8b24b2.pjpg
a0316d5a2fb93d8cb7a09a564807b9000f7b348c.pjpg
i thought this was a cool pickup.........

Originally Posted by swingshot

Did anyone who has OG or Circa 2000 Penny 1s and the circa 2006 version notice a change in the way they fit?

They def fit different, but I'm too lazy to get up and review them right now. I'll try to get around to it later today.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Did anyone who has OG or Circa 2000 Penny 1s and the circa 2006 version notice a change in the way they fit?

I have the 2000 chicago retro's (posted a few pgs back). I don't currently have the 06 retro, but I had them a few yrs ago, along with the 05 knicks retro. the biggest difference I found between the 00's and 06's was lockdown. With the 06's, my foot never really felt locked down, and my heel would slip in them. And the arch felt higher, or in further up in the foot compared to the 00's (I have extremely flat feet), so they actually kinda hurt. I would also say the 06's fit a little bigger in the toebox (maybe thats why my foot never felt locked down).

To forewarn though, take everything above with a grain of salt. I only wore the 06 retro's 4-5 times, and the 05's about a dozen, so it's been a good 4 yrs since I had either on the feet.

This thread needs a bump. And why not post my newest pick up while I'm at it?

FINALLY! 1994 Air Up - Penny edition
2uztpg0.jpg

to go with the other pair
2liamo5.jpg

BONUS:
122g29x.jpg

160a8oz.jpg

Originally Posted by ucasta

This thread needs a bump. And why not post my newest pick up while I'm at it?

FINALLY! 1994 Air Up - Penny edition
2uztpg0.jpg

to go with the other pair
2liamo5.jpg

BONUS:

160a8oz.jpg
i being waiting for them to retro these forever
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Just a theory maybe itsbeen said, but the first Garnett nike Sneaker was supposed to be the Penny 5 with a few tweeks obviously. The design team left Penny when he went to PHX so they just made minor changesand that team made all the rest of the Garnetts **Penny+=Foamposites, Garnett= Flightposites) coincidence...I dont think so?!?!? Then after Peny the 2nd greatest sneaker line (Jordan), they had the BALLS to ask Penny if he wanted to be Team Jordan.%$%? Thats a slap in the face for real. IMO if the woorld had a chance to taake a Brsnd New Pairof Royal Penny Foamposite ones and "Space Jams" i believe thast more would choose the Penny Foams. Itwould probably br like 55% to 45% or maybe even closer. I k did now what my choice is...JB is slowly dying like the Bobcats cuz of the M*GIC!

Mitchell & Ness is just as DUMB if not MORE in NOT making Penny Throwback Jerseys...All these retro sneakers and they are making Rolondo Blackman Jrsys and other bums that dont hold a candle to that 90's Magic Jesrsey and Early 2000 Phoenix Jerseys. Idiots!!!

Heads up, my friend at HoH Dallas said these drop tomorrow. I am pretty shoe broke right now so hopefully they sit for a few weeks.

2chrk76.jpg

Hey guys, I'm Keith from Houston, TX.  Here's my Penny collection so far...always looking for more
wink.gif

wbtaxd.jpg

120qfea.jpg

I'm looking to apply for Membership, I think this is a great thing we have going on and hope this keeps up for a long time.  Always been a fan of the Penny line.  I wasn't fortunate to cop any of the OGs, but once the retros started releasing, I knew I had to get my hands on the pairs I've been waiting for.  There's still more pairs to go that I want (Royal foams, White/Blue Penny 1, Liquid III, and Penny IV, etc.)

Thanks y'all and I'll be sure to contribute to the thread
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom