TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Will post more pics later.

wow...yo, are you planning on sellin those??...just wodering sice you got alot of them...by the way i wear size 10

penny tee

4ae168170e67a87df47250f3f0ace7f9ed8628c3.pjpg

I loved Penny when he first came out. I got to get my hand's on some Flight Ones... those are so sick, played in them in high school.

I miss NBA on NBC sunday afternoons- seeing Penny, then laughing at the Lil' Penny commercials. Honestly, his run (around 94-98) was just so much fun.

great pics everyone. I have to get my penny kicks out and take some pics too. I have to admit that the penny shoe line was and I guess with the retros stillone of the greatest line s ever. Style and performance! 1996 was the best!

Just droppin a real old pic in here. LOL go easy on me!

I remember this pic specifically. It was right before we went to CiCi's pizza. Myself and my lil bro. lol

I'm still waiting to get my bills up to date so I can get them.

Glad to see some other people helped bring this thread back. Wish I had more to contribute, but I enjoy this thread a lot.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

who was the guy who designed penny's line?
good question

Eric Avar designed the Penny IV and the Foamposite 1.

So, I'm guessing he designed the Penny 3 as well?

Don't know about 1 and 2.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

the white/royal pairs have the N Swoosh 1996

Some do. Mine don't.

PEs: Note the different lacing system. Including another set of plastic reinforced quick lacing loops at the ankle.

Originally Posted by abernja

I've always loved Penny. Growing up in Orlando he was always my second (1st is Jordan) favorite player. Anyways since this is a penny post here's the deal.

Post pics of him playing, youtube vids, shoe pics, posters, basketball cards, etc. Drop some shoe tech knowledge, history on the man whatever. Anything goes as long as it's related to Penny Hardaway.

So I'll start with some pics...

Penny vs. Jordan

Dunking in some Orlando AJ IX

My fave Penny 1's

Taking a nap in Foam Ones

Driving baseline in Atlantic Blue Penny II's

Not sure if this is from Google or jacked from NT

1996 Olympic Bench

Zoom Flight '96 - Olympic Edition

Olympics

Penny 1's on the Heat - Too bad he's gone now
frown.gif

Back at it again - well used to be. LOL

NYC Penny 1

Orlando Penny 1

Retro Foam 1 and Authentic Penny Jersey

Magic stuff I have

Penny II's from when I was in 6th grade - still got em

That's all I've got for now. You know what to do though.
wat the info on the shoes on the dud to penny's left? i remember having a pair.

^ I'm not 100% sure, but I believe they were the takedown version of the ZF95. I'll try to get a pic and the name of them. Unless you mean on the leftside of the pic. Those would be the "Nike Air More Uptempo Mid"

Back
Top Bottom