TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

With the move from YUKU to the new platform almost half of everything posted on the Team Penny Thread got lost apparently or am I missing out on something?

I thought there were 100 pages in this thread?

well in the Nike Talk Forum that was supported by Yuku we had 107 pages in the end, but most of them seemed to get lost during the move to the new platform, which is a shame...

but I will retake pics of all my shoes in different photographic ways and then I will upload them, hopefully I will get that done until middle of September!

Here is my very small collection. Everyone else's stuff on this thread puts me to shame :lol:

2nkqc8h.jpg

Applying for member ship

Name: CP for short or Chrisp119

Penny is the man always loved his game when he was healthy. Had a lot of pennys, hoop in almost all of them only Signature shoe I've owned more than Jordans. STILL HAVENT HAD A PAIR OF FOAMS YET BUT THEIR ON THE WAY.....
mean.gif

Here what i have right now (Process of moving still got kicks everywhere)

more to come soon.

Last edited:
Hey CP,

looks nice, but with the move from Yuku over to here around 50 pages with a lot of serious heat in them got lost and I have not heard of the Team Penny guys for some time, so hopefully they will surface soon, so we can revive this thing! I will make a complete re shoot of all my pennies and post them here as soon as you can! I doubled the heat a bit!

First time posting on NT since the move...(Gotta get used to the new site.)

As Maximilian said a lot was lost. I'll try to reshoot all my penny kicks this week as well.

Also I will probably update a few things about joining Team Penny on the front page as lots of the info is outdated.

Only a matter of time til replies start rolling in.

I'd reshoot my shoes but I sold most of my collection (I kept the some of the good stuff). Anybody else planning on getting the Vs? I plan on getting the Orlandos to actually wear for basketball. Been a while since I said that about Pennys.

CP has my vote...

This is my first time posting on Nike Talk since the move and relaunch so I figure I'd start with my Air Penny Collection pic which I took awhile ago. I've actually added a couple more pairs to the collection but am waiting until I get my hands on a few pairs of the Air Penny V before I take an updated collection picture. I've purchased the red Foams and the Sole Collector Air Penny III which was exclusive to the Nike Las Vegas Penny Hardaway Event. I've also posted some other pics such as my glow in the dark Penny shoes glowing brightly. I've also made sure to include my favorite pictures I've taken where I try to be as creative as possible with the shoes and the background in the pictures. The first few use pennies and eggplants to compliment the copper and eggplant foams. These are probably my personal favorites that I've taken. Next, you'll see my tribute to Penny's run with the Magic and the Dream Team. I also took a Galaxy pic with the Galaxy Air Flight One with my Bape x Star Wars Boba Fett shirts and a bobblehead. Last shoe pic I posted is of my 1 of 25 Sole Collector Air Penny III's. I actually attended the event but didn't win the raffle but was fortunate to catch this pair seperated from the Penny Pack on eBay. Very last picture is of my Lil Penny doll which I got signed in Las Vegas by Penny himself at the Nike Event held for him. Hope you guys enjoy my pictures. I post a lot of my shoe photography on Instagram. Follow me if you like my pics. Username on Instagram is kuyakazi.

Back
Top Bottom