Team Pilipinas UPDATES

lost to japan by 2 pts. it like the game yesterday, philippines leading all the way and then surrendering the lead in the final 6 secs. Team Pilipinas having problems closing out their games. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Losing big leads is becoming a bad habit for the RP team. Coach Chot was said to be keeping other rotations and other players secret so as to avoiding being scouted by other teams. Well, the Jones Cup is not our priority after all. This will be a good learning experience for the team.

What's supposed to be a 3-0 standing is now 1-2...smh
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I think Coach Chot is not that serious in winning the trophy at the William Jones Cup tournament... He's always shuffling his players, always looking for the right combination of players.... And Chot, does not always play Ren-Ren Ritualo, so that other teams would not scout all our players.... In my opinion!

I just hope I'm right, so that when the FIBA-asia qualifier gets underway all what the Philippine Team sacrifices and failures will turn into victory...

Although the questionable thing is the way the Philippine team losses in the dying minutes of the last quarter! I hope it'll be all a learning experience for them...

"LABAN PARA SA BAYAN"

MARK "THE SPARK" CAGUIOA 47

choking is something you never wanna see.winning the jones cup may not be our ultimate goal but tough losses like these are just plain hard to swallow.let us all hope TP takes these hits now & learn from them so this doesnt happen when more important things are at stake.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Team Chokers
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ 12 or 13 any color 9.5-10
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

Team Pilipinas over Korea 88-82 i think.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Great game but i think we are still a step behind..We need to improve our one on one defense. Our guys are getting beat of the dribble.

Lost to JORDAN. team chokerssssssssssssssss
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

team jordan was just to big. i think we can beat them come FIBA ASIA. I just hope Danny seigle is ready to play by then.

no defense in the last few mins. they should let norwood play the 1 more.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Atleast Team Philippines now knows what to expect and what to adjust in their game in the FIBA-asia qualifier when they go up against Jordan & Iran....

I think what Team Philippines lack sometimes is team chemistry and passing/rotating the ball more often... Sometimes players in Team Philippines plays one-on-one, like in the PBA! They should rotate the ball so that it would be easy for their shooters/ players to be wide open & have an easy shot.... IMO

"LABAN PARA SA BAYAN"

MARK "THE SPARK" CAGUIOA 47

i support our team whole heartedly but im also a realist.unless we can find a couple of 6"10-6"11 guys or the guys on our team hit a second puberty& grow another 4 to 5 inches,we are not winning anything in japan.did anyone catch our rebounding deficit against jordan?3 to 1 down.we can play good D,fantastic D even at times,but that doesnt equate to anything when you cant control the boards.we're habitualy giving our opponents 3,4 even up to 5 cracks at the basket almost everytime down,cant win playing that way.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Phil currently leading against Qatar 47-29 halftime.
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:

RP Team on the bounce back!way to prove me wrong guys :D
happy.gif

FS:Militaries sz 11,crazy 1's,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

Lost to Kazakhstan! Team Pilipinas has no D and rebounding at all...tsk tsk
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS CG3, DTRT3 9.5-10 PM me!

hay naku i-hate nyo na ako lahat pero hinde ako bilib talaga sa mga yan

puro yabang at porma lang naman ang alam , eh ga-palito naman ang talon hahaha

yung TP na yan puro "PBA" pros "kuno" ba mga nandyan ?

eh ang mga kalaban natin mga pros din ba gaya ng mga nasa NBA ??? o mga college players lang ???

I, too, am worried about this team. International ball is my thing, more than the NBA and the PBA, and I do not like what I have seen so far . But hey, I am no expert.

I dare not talk about yabang at porma. Am sure I will not be able to make a layup against these guys. One thing I am sure of, jumping capability has nothing to do with being good in international ball, or even in other types of competitions. (Kukoc, Bodiroga, Sabonis, Schmidt, Khatib, etc)

Another thing to note is that, unlike the Philippines, other countries do not have pro leagues. It does not mean though that they are at the same level as our college guys. To these countries, the national pool is the highest level.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Back
Top Bottom