Team Raw, I might be done for life. UPDATE PG 10

Team Raw represent 
pimp.gif

I joined team raw recently. Never been that paranoid after in my life. I ain't even finish inside of her but still had paranoia. Convinced shorty to plan b it. I will say now that I never will go back to the team unless its for the future wife.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

I joined team raw recently. Never been that paranoid after in my life. I ain't even finish inside of her but still had paranoia. Convinced shorty to plan b it. I will say now that I never will go back to the team unless its for the future wife.

Why isn't she on birth control?

Originally Posted by Cole World

BTW she just had her period yesterday.

life is good,

TEAM RAW, you know im about that life
pimp.gif

girl tryn to tell me she preg when i wasnt even NEAR finishing...pshhh

she acting like im new to this LMAO

Oh you talking tough now. Maury type cockiness.

Smashed about 3 times raw, didnt even finish. This girl aint getting her damn period. She usually gets its around the end of the month.

Am I done fam?

Im currently a student at a CC, majoring in engineering. No job.

If she gets her period soon i WILL NEVER smash raw again.

=/
Now you trying to act all tough.
roll.gif

Team raw, how could something so good be so wrong.... I tried to quit with my mind telling me no but my body.... Well you know the rest.

She took the pregnancy test yesterday and came out

NEGATIVE

time to play mw3.

You do realize that Wal-Mart !!#@ ain't always accurate right? Bring your broke *%! to a woman's clinic, they'll do blood work + piss test for only $10.
30t6p3b.gif
Rookie!

Then ya'll dudes start crying and making post when you catch something/she misses her period.
tired.gif

You couldn't pay me to go in RAW, especially when it's a JO/sleezy. I've been taught well

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude acting like he wasn't about to kick the chair a couple days ago.

Ol' "never going raw again cause I got goals" lookin boy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Then ya'll dudes start crying and making post when you catch something/she misses her period.
tired.gif

You couldn't pay me to go in RAW, especially when it's a JO/sleezy. I've been taught well
There is absolutely nothing wrong with going in RAW when the chick isn't a JO and she takes birth control.

Everybody knows raw >>>>>>>> condoms

One time a girl didn't want to take a pregnancy test. Her period came late that month but she insisted on NOT taking a test. SMH had me worried for a while.

Weeks later she sends me a text saying " - "

life is good,

pimp.gif

Congrats fam

Originally Posted by youngdoc

tired.gif

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going in RAW when the chick isn't a JO and she takes birth control.

lol @ "when the chick isn't a jumpoff"
unless she's attached to your hip, always assume a chick is a JO

i'm good...can't miss what i've never had...plus being clean > that Valtrex swag

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

tired.gif

i'm good...can't miss what i've never had...plus being clean > that Valtrex swag

Originally Posted by toast1985

life is good,

pimp.gif

Oh you talking tough now. Maury type cockiness.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

Going raw and remaining clean >> condom sex

I've gone raw plenty of times and have never been burned because I use discretion. It's generally pretty easy to tell if a girl is a JO or not.

I'm not one of those dudes who assumes every chick is a JO but I'm also not one of the dudes who smangs anything that moves

I've gone raw plenty of times and have never been burned because I use discretion. It's generally pretty easy to tell if a girl is a JO or not.

I'm not one of those dudes who assumes every chick is a JO but I'm also not one of the dudes who smangs anything that moves
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you say so...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you say so...
Well I can only speak for myself. Don't really see what's so funny. I don't understand dudes who have distrust of all females. Even your wife won't be by your hip at all times, you going to be scared to go raw in her? I don't think so

Back
Top Bottom