Team Raw, I might be done for life. UPDATE PG 10

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Going raw and remaining clean >> condom sex

I've gone raw plenty of times and have never been burned because I use discretion. It's generally pretty easy to tell if a girl is a JO or not.

I'm not one of those dudes who assumes every chick is a JO but I'm also not one of the dudes who smangs anything that moves
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you say so...
Well I can only speak for myself. Don't really see what's so funny. I don't understand dudes who have distrust of all females. Even your wife won't be by your hip at all times, you going to be scared to go raw in her? I don't think so

Yes

Originally Posted by dumbout227

I joined team raw recently. Never been that paranoid after in my life. I ain't even finish inside of her but still had paranoia. Convinced shorty to plan b it. I will say now that I never will go back to the team unless its for the future wife.

Why isn't she on birth control?

She claims she ain't do anything in so long she stopped taking it.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Then ya'll dudes start crying and making post when you catch something/she misses her period.
tired.gif

You couldn't pay me to go in RAW, especially when it's a JO/sleezy. I've been taught well
There is absolutely nothing wrong with going in RAW when the chick isn't a JO and she takes birth control.

Everybody knows raw >>>>>>>> condoms

I know guys who have gotten burned by girls who were supposedly "virgins", I'm not about that life

In your chosen profession I think you have seen enough, well at least I have were I'm extremely paranoid about this topic

I kid you not I had a real life case of lymphogranuloma venereum/ possible multi-infection/ some neoplastic process on a patient. I don't get queesy easily but the sh scarred me for life, I don't even know how to describe it. All I can say is malodorous discharge/ masses that extended from the inguinal area all the way around to his *!%+.

It's one thing to go raw on someone who you're in a relationship with, and even then you still have to wonder. But going raw on someone you "think" is NOT a JO is very risky. There are places in this country like DC that have an HIV rate that rivals places in Sub-Saharan Africa

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going in RAW when the chick isn't a JO and she takes birth control.

lol @ "when the chick isn't a jumpoff"
unless she's attached to your hip, always assume a chick is a JO

i'm good...can't miss what i've never had...plus being clean > that Valtrex swag

I've gone raw plenty of times and have never been burned because I use discretion. It's generally pretty easy to tell if a girl is a JO or not.

I'm not one of those dudes who assumes every chick is a JO but I'm also not one of the dudes who smangs anything that moves

Agree

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lol @ "when the chick isn't a jumpoff"
unless she's attached to your hip, always assume a chick is a JO

i'm good...can't miss what i've never had...plus being clean > that Valtrex swag

Agree
Yep..but, we should all get tested..how long does it take for signs to show up in the blood tests? I heard you can't get an accurate reading on the more serious ones until 6 months afterwards.  
nerd.gif
  I must say I am a little paranoid right now lol..wanna get tested, but don't wanna wait that long.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by Cole World

BTW she just had her period yesterday.

life is good,

TEAM RAW, you know im about that life
pimp.gif

girl tryn to tell me she preg when i wasnt even NEAR finishing...pshhh

she acting like im new to this LMAO

Oh you talking tough now. Maury type cockiness.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL...i was a bit scared for a sec

2 weeks late I was about to go find myself 3 jobs to support my kid.

but i can move on from this and i never go raw on girls i have random sex with...only girls i am in a relationship with (which havent been many) and i know have a close to zero number...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Then ya'll dudes start crying and making post when you catch something/she misses her period.
tired.gif

You couldn't pay me to go in RAW, especially when it's a JO/sleezy. I've been taught well

I know guys who have gotten burned by girls who were supposedly "virgins", I'm not about that life

In your chosen profession I think you have seen enough, well at least I have were I'm extremely paranoid about this topic

I kid you not I had a real life case of lymphogranuloma venereum/ possible multi-infection/ some neoplastic process on a patient. I don't get queesy easily but the sh scarred me for life, I don't even know how to describe it. All I can say is malodorous discharge/ masses that extended from the inguinal area all the way around to his *!%+.

It's one thing to go raw on someone who you're in a relationship with, and even then you still have to wonder. But going raw on someone you "think" is NOT a JO is very risky. There are places in this country like DC that have an HIV rate that rivals places in Sub-Saharan Africa
What did I just read?

Back
Top Bottom