++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Excuse the terrible pics here.

Came across a vintage runner(over 300pairs) account on one of my escapades....took some flicks...I plan on going back to barter for a few pairs.

Came across a vintage runner(over 300pairs) account on one of my escapades....took some flicks...I plan on going back to barter for a few pairs.

Where is this?

Looks like the deadstockoriginals stock room. I'd be very interested in this place has if there's stuff available.

Feel free to PM me to chat further.

The store isn't a sneaker store anymore, so the owner doesnt advertise or sell this lot. It's just in the basement and it randomly came up in conversation. He's offered to sell me quite a bit so I'll be going back to take a better look at whats really down there.

Here's some more shots

Last edited:
Well, that's fantastic.

So, the place used to be a sneaker store and there was just dead stock left in the basement when he took it over or something? That's like winning a lottery for vintage collectors. Truth be told, most of the shoes pictured there probably don't have all that much resale value, largely because many of them are likely unwearable. But, still cool if you'd be able to get your hands on some nonetheless.

i would love to see what comes out of that basement

BIP KILLING IT :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

My Grails 1998 Neon Total Air Pillars, the shoe that started my addiction back in the 4th grade

15 year old bubbles

Some of my old stuff, I wear it all. Nothing newer than 2000 and left out a lot of j's cause those are way toooooooo repetitive lol

Core trainers

Am2 light

Spiridon og

Og baby hua set

Scream greens

Am 98tl

Decade 93

Air base II

Og cords

Columbia hua's

Og baby military iv

2000 infrared VI

Og XIII set

Icey OGs lol

Some of my old stuff, I wear it all. Nothing newer than 2000 and left out a lot of j's cause those are way toooooooo repetitive lol

Core trainers

Am2 light

Spiridon og

Og baby hua set

Scream greens

Am 98tl

Decade 93

Air base II

Og cords

Columbia hua's

Og baby military iv

2000 infrared VI

Og XIII set

Icey OGs lol

Very nice!!! I own the first pair of Core Trainer's and thought they were Windrunner's for some reason. Mystery solved, thanks to you.

Back
Top Bottom