++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

For McEnroe fans... Check these Nike Japanese label tees..
263560924.jpg

Tag..
263560933.jpg

and on the back...
263560930.jpg

I picked a few XLs...
263560929.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Team Vintage Fam!!!!

I am a memeber, Im just not using the Team Tag!!!
How goes it?

Here are some intresting things i have ran across in my daily searches for my Unicorns.
Enjoy, I will try to drop as much info as i can on these but im no expert.

^ As far as i know these are very rare Low top OG Vandles Hybrids with a runner sole.

^ those are NIKE IHNI.
I Have No Ideas. Pretty ill with the use of patent back then.
Everyone always says XI's were the first athletic shoe to use it.
But the di*****ion when i saw them said they were limitied to 500 pairs made in 1985.

^ Again Nike IHNI.
But these are clearly Basketball shoes and I have done some research and cant find any record of Nike ever using this sole or one remotly close to it.
The sole is very clow to soles used by Adidas and Pumas at the time. I cant realy see the tag but my guess is it is some type of PE or early weartest sample. No way these are GR's.

^ Game worn Dr. J PE
I wanted these so bad. I was sniped they ended at 1.3k i lost in the last 4sec. SMH

^ Nike Double Team Hi's
These were a GR in 84-85
Very rare and Hardly seen now.

^ G-Town Hoya PE Terminators.
I would have made this post alot longer but Photobucket went into site Maintenance on me!!

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

I can't believe this guy just pulled out the Georgetown PE Terminators... I'm 'good' for the rest of the day...
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

great contribution, Joe....and as always, rare vintage shoe..really want to see your vault!!!!! i will let you know when i scope another pair of am hybrids..actually mines were hidden behind a faulty ebay description.....

wally: you are right with that...but that is something that is aplicable for all vintage kicks....always high quality leather...after 20 years still smooth and soft....

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I have some vintage heat - but I am looking tonight for the name of this shoes from 1995. It's a turf shoe, but I can't remember the name... sorry the pics are a bit too big - my Quicktime resizing program is down.

shoes1.jpg

shoes2.jpg

Hey Team. Not a part of it but anyway. I have a pair of DS Air Carnivores in a size 10.5 that im looking to get rid of...how much do you think these will fetch?

^ Kevin, I assume that was an answer to my question. thanks for that. however, I thought these were the AM97's? do the ones I posted have a more specific name? thanks for the info

8486_1.JPG
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Mike...can you send me a PM, tried but dont know how it works with yuku

oO N3FF Oo ---carnivores tend to go high...depends if they come ds or not and with og box....

also a great pair of shoes came in today...pics later!!!!!

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

dr95max - they're called the air speed turf max

joe - i think i have some info on some of those shoes, just gotta look into some old catalog pics when i get around.

as for the McEnroe sweater... its rare... and even rarer to find it in NWT condition.

in related news... check out my auctions, i need money

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

Joerdan----

that first grey and black pair with the little bit of red was called "Almost Hi" on Hiro's site. I haven't seen a boxtag to confirm this name but I just figured I'd put that out there.
-Ruf

[email protected][/b]

Quote:
oO N3FF Oo ---carnivores tend to go high...depends if they come ds or not and with og box....

Yeh theyre DS w/ OG box. I wanna throw 'em on ebay but their fee's are insanse.

Thanks, lboiczo!

Maybe this weekend I will have time to get all my vintage kicks together for a photo session and put the pics up.

Not vintage, vintage but a lil' vintage.
272124940.jpg

AZ T-Bugs
272124942.jpg

OG AZ Turfs
272124952.jpg

Retro XIs
272125210.jpg

Jumpman Pro Strongs, Son of Gloves
272125207.jpg

Jumpman Pros
272125204.jpg

Garnett 1, Retro Penny