++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Nice sweater Karl and big news about the ATC II retro for next year!! Love the late 90s kicks with zippers specially the Zoom GP III
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

Quote:
dalamina - You can only join the team if you sell me those carmines (my size)...please??
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..
NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 ! HERE OG 85' Jordan I bag ! HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12! HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE DS Air Jordan X Steels sz 10.5 HERE OG 90' Jordan V bag ! HERE.

BTW Karl If you need to buy stuff from the bay and the seller's blocks the bid just hit me up, I can bid on the stuff for you, but only on the restricted ones LOL, just kidding I'll be glad to help.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​
Looking for my grail, Air max BURST black/red patent 11.5 or 12, have it?

Thanks Carlos!

Roy : have you tried on ebay? I am sure there will be still ome pairs on the market...

Tom: your carmines are indeed sweet: you've bought them in the nineties, or a post-2000 pick up...
i myself never saw these backin 1991 in belgium...only the blacks, and still very few people had black infras back then...

ThunderChunk69 vintage adidas sweaters are appreciated...still looking for those nice lendl shirts and sweaters from the eighties

INC365 :smile:
smile.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Great stuff team. INC365 - Lets see that out of the boxes!!!
Karl - Just been on vacation. Nice to be back.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Sup fam? Long time no posts. My comp has been down and my sidekick has 3 R.I.P. Anyways nice stuff everyone welcome all new members, good to see we still strong. I will be back consistantly soon peace.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

hi Pat, also a ong time..seems that everybody was on holiday!
anyway: good morning!

also, team need your help and advice on this one
i can buy for 230 shipped the following two pairs
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Just to let people know, I have a pair of og aqua insoles for sale if anyone needs some for thiers or the retros. Maybe ill give a team discount. :wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Here's some vintage stuff that I have kept over the years. Does this qualify me for membership?

93.JPG

94.JPG

96.JPG

97.JPG

98.JPG

99.JPG

00.JPG

cb34.JPG

totalmax.JPG

ballistic.jpg

battle.JPG

holistic.JPG

tuned.JPG
San Antonio Spurs
2007 NBA Champions *

IMPEACH $TERN​

Karl, seems like a pretty decent deal on the two pairs...I passed on a pair of the Huaraches alone for the same price in my size (13). Just giving you my two cents.

-Peace-
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

^thanks for the input, i already have a pair of ds fab fives in the same size without OG box, but i want to box (to have the complete set)....maybe i can hassle my pair for 120-130 usd...

anybody else an opinion? (its not that you guys have to decide,but besides wanting the shoes, i also want to make a good deal (lowballing)

NBAdotcom: nice input, keep posting!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

nbadotcom... whats with the markings on the shoes? are they samples?
also, those white/blue unlimiteds are wild, they're so hard to find. everything else is great!

peace.

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

hi everyone!
decided to buy the shoes...
i just to much like the air 180 international jajaja
which means that in a few months i will put for sale my other pair of DS fab fives in a size 12.5---i'll lett ya all know in the future!

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Karl: in my thoughts, i think that when nike made kid sizes of the Air 180, they changed it up a bit (creating the air 180 international gs), just like they did with the air max 98. the kids air max 98 have 3 separate air windows just like the air max 95, instead of one long window that the normal air max 98's have. (i could be way off though...)

here is a pic of "air max (bg)"

a2bc_1.JPG
Team AirMax Family
[email protected]

I like Nbadotcoms choice of shoes. Reminds me of Eastbay Mags and good Nba games. Thats my 2cents.

later.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAM-AM-FAM
TEAM VINTAGE HEAT

Quote:
Karl: in my thoughts, i think that when nike made kid sizes of the Air 180, they changed it up a bit (creating the air 180 international gs), just like they did with the air max 98. the kids air max 98 have 3 separate air windows just like the air max 95, instead of one long window that the normal air max 98's have. (i could be way off though...)
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Ryan, have you ever seen a kids size ATC III ?
thats really a hugh difference compared with mens size ATC III...these are awfull those kids sizes of ATC, i saw once a pair and i was convinced that they were fake...i will look for a pic....then you can see for yourself
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom