++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Paul, thats just crazy what you posted.....and those are just random pics of your collection
this is one of the best collection pics ever...and we have seen already a lot in this thread
but these :wow:
eek.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

damn. im gone for a week or so and miss so much.

you learn something new everyday. ive never in my life seen those gold accented air trainer highs. those sc low white/blues are beaituiful too. if only they would produce retros like that. simple basic white/grey/ and accent color and youre golden

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I'm really loving this thread lately.
All those SCIIs and Flights really take me back to the early 90s :smile:
smile.gif
20sit7q.jpg
Team AM Fam

Damn! PD, thats just sick... those SCII's... Damn!
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

INDECS, for sure there are some people on the team having these...

and again: Paul...thats was a right click and save for me....what else are you going to pul out your sleeve????

my friend has these trainers, to bad only in small sizes

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

just pulled some stuff out of the closet...i'll probably post more pics in a week or so...i'm actually selling the airmax tailwinds size 9...get @ me if your interested....and yea...let me know what you think?

btw if i didn't make it clear i'm looking to be down..

looking through the post now...i have some clothes as well...and when my kicks come in the mail...i'll take more pics...

oh @#%$ Karl. That is a lot for a tee shirt! That is a nice tee though...lol.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

these are nice, actualliy liking a lot these black trainers, the ones the twos and the three.....
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Wow,

I have to stay in this thread more and get on my grind.

Pduno - All those flights!!! I almost shead a tear. I love classic flights and others from that era. Do you have any pics of Air Force V's lows or highs? Anyway great pics and collection.

Later

from a finshed ebay auction for some catalogs that finsihed around 70-80 @#%$...

ec68_12.JPG

ed69_12.JPG

eda1_12.JPG

eded_12.JPG

(look at the white ATC II lows...never seen them before...)
ee38_12.JPG
:wow:
eek.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

that green outsoled air trainer is CRAZY. i have a shot of a red/orange pair ill post up below. im counting atleast 4 releases of that orginial chlorophyll color in the late 8-s/early 90s alone. what a crazy era to be alive

I dont remember posting these as awhole. If i did infact do so in this thread, let me know. i hate posting doubles.

anyways here are some catalogt shots.

Im not real sure on the year and season/ late 80s/early 90s on this first set. i have larger orginial photos but they really dont provide much more detail:
2cqecdh.jpg

-i love the red/orange outsoled air trainer high.
fjouxf.jpg

fo2137.jpg

15q57ut.jpg

1418j0n.jpg

-the top air model is the "top quality" premium model. the last two models that just say CROSS trainer without the Air are the cheaper quality models. I guess even back then they wanted to make models affortable for everyone but keeping the same style in tact
1zxs55d.jpg

15yzzpk.jpg

292l85f.jpg

2nv9oy9.jpg

-----------------
heres some random stuff:
28bu0d5.jpg

-sample catalog photo:
b6tu8k.jpg

-magazine ad featuring many classics. the two air trainer models are the sample shoes that became IMPOSSIBLE to create. they were too technical in their design. The front gray toe part in turn was forced to go through the entire front of the shoe. The 2004 firsttake air trainer low model and the zoom trainer 1 mid model feature:
esrtqg.jpg
www.freshnessmag.com/content/features/files/0904/rebirth/

some wallpapers of Tinker's orginial air trainer sketch. this was too technical in design at the time to produce. but was produced in its originial fashion in 2004 during the restoration project:
3090sgg.jpg

ngovoz.jpg

-the finished 2004 product, botton left:
29o3hox.jpg

-a revised edition which basically became with release air trainer
34eu87c.jpg

found these on sneaker.fr forums awhile back:
28iyih1.jpg

optw5x.jpg

wulco7.jpg

2n080pd.jpg

dr3ssn.jpg

2w65oi8.jpg

also found this the sneakerfreak.fr forums. credit to the orginial photographer:
x115z5.jpg

301m49i.jpg

14t1mwy.jpg

2r2mct1.jpg

28iqbz6.jpg

23tkz7k.jpg

28riohu.jpg

fd58n4.jpg

10sfaq1.jpg

1zejck8.jpg

34grp5k.jpg

random shot:
4lrt05.jpg

-fall 92
2u55b8x.jpg

fall 93:
2mbwwh.jpg

ke9ssl.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

thanks Wally, these were the pics i always wanted to see!!!!!
to much to comment....LOL

these catalogs are going for over 70 usd nowadays...
do you own these catalogs?

thanks again!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

nope. a dude from crookedtongues posted some running catalog photos in the running appreciation thread. i contacted him via PM and was able to get some cross training shots on the very first series (the larger ones).

i can get you his username if you want to contact him with either requests or the potential to buy.

i own none of those catalogs
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Man..............this thread gets better and better :smile:
smile.gif

Thanks for posting those catalog pics.
(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Good stuff Wally... we do not get enough catalogue pics here...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Back
Top Bottom