++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

i want every shoe on this page:

fjouxf.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

If anyone wants me to post a particular scan from the '90-'00 catalogs, let me know. I have just about every catalog from that range.

that would be great: would love to see a pic from the 1990 pegasus line (to see the cws)
thanks!!!
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

thanks for the pic! now looking for these bleu pegasus...not as hot as lime, but nice anyway!!!

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

^these are indeed very nice!
they have aspects from these TWs, with the red and black on the side
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

haha @ Riddells...I remember when I was on the 7th grade basketball team that was our team shoe if you didn't have any of your own shoes to wear. It was a ripped off version of the Adidas The Kobe I's
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

my small contribution for the day...

from the wdywt post...

well today...around my house chillin with my boy...and to the park real quick...

Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Quote:
can i get fall 90, and possibly anything from '91 (I posted some spring 91 so none for spring 91) regarding cross training. Unless some of the scans i posted a page back were from 1990, i definetly dont want repeats showing so maybe look at my post and go from there. i forget the year of the first series of scans. Im specifically looking for some air trainer max 91's in grey/yellow to see what other c/w's were around.

wow, nice forces and jersey!!!!!
i have almost the same jersey, boought way back in 1996 in New York
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Dope catalog scans! Alot of great stuff in those catalogs. I seen those OG womens Air Trainer SC in purple/pink and fell in love instantly. Well what do you know....I happen to go on ebay yesterday and find a pair in a size 12 which is a 10-10.5 mens. MY SIZE! I had to act instantly on them so within the next week or 2 i will have them in my possesion. It was pretty pricey but when would i ever stumble upon a pair of these again?

28fe_1.JPG

416b_1.JPG
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Quote:
seen those OG womens Air Trainer SC in purple/pink and fell in love instantly. Well what do you know....I happen to go on ebay yesterday and find a pair in a size 12 which is a 10-10.5 mens. MY SIZE!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom