++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^^^nice colorway of the Mutombos Karl...............nice find!
pimp.gif

I have a whole bunch of stuff in storage, but I pulled a few pairs out, because they are interesting, and I also need any info you might have on the shoes...here goes. Were these a Jumpman series? The second ones... Sort of like the Question, but with number 22. Then the AF1s: Love these - from 97, I think theywere the first NYC AF1 mid? Last ones: they're like the Barkley Air Strong (same sole too), but with "Airmax" on the tongue?

dr95max- Those Reebok question like shoes are called Reebok ES 22 and were made for Emmitt Smith. Dope pair right there
smile.gif

nice adidas gear...
picked up this lendl jacket (and pants but not shown) a while ago....
from 1985-86 i guess (made in france)

190006_c0c22ec6c8_l.jpg

Some Vintage BBall Grails For Me Yesterday:

...and

*Bonus Of My DS OG Bakins....Holla At Me If You Have DS White/Navy's Size 10

....A Few Vintage T's Too

*And Lastly My OG Bred I Jumpsuit

I guess this isn't a formal application to your club, yet. But if anyone knows the name of this pair of mine, I'd love to know what it is. They'refrom 1995.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ nice, how can you tell the date? i've checked everything!

i think its mid eighties because the place of production (franc) and i just remeber clearly that lendl was wearing these clothes back then

nice contribution so micj and kack..very clean retro aj I

hey wats sup guys how you been i just got these vintage bo jacksons for free from my dad because the suede is like gone and feels like leather lol ill shoe youlater

what's up fella's? it's been a while. some very nice pickups I see even tho I have about 5 pages of stuff to go thru yet.lovin that OG AJ I jumpsuit especially! thought you guys mite like to see one of my recent pickups
smile.gif

M!ke

HOlajuwonMagnetCard.jpg

^^^SICK.....Hakeem Was The Shizznit....I have a few OG cards with "Akeem" printed as his name....

Thanks to all that commented on the pickups
embarassed.gif
....Now All I Need IsSome OG Bred Is Size 10 To Go Wit The Jumpsuit
pimp.gif
....My Retro's JustAint Cuttin' It
eyes.gif

unearthed these today and wore to the gym... every single pair of vintage stuff i have is wearable and then some...

'97 air nomo max
8e6mp91.jpg

also have the blue/white colorway

Back
Top Bottom