++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Finally got a pair of these... Searched for a while to find these in my size/colorway...
289548361.jpg
289548358.jpg
289548372.jpg
289548370.jpg

Nice pair Ksmith; very nice!!!

i just saw that some of the OG boxes differ one from another..some of the boxes have these jordan lile logos on the back
anybody some info about that?

92335453e2a3cd7971fb46f538e99f3908b7b50.pjpg
dfc35335e9b2cac67a5e4ffa3054bdec9df565f.pjpg

Originally Posted by kapepper

i just saw that some of the OG boxes differ one from another..some of the boxes have these jordan lile logos on the back

I think that logo wasn't made for mj since there were shoes with the same logo saying NIKE and NIKE AIR instead of Air Jordan ! so i guess they put iton some of these boxes as one of their trademark logos...

Originally Posted by DynatriXakaCreamy

Originally Posted by kapepper

I think that logo wasn't made for mj since there were shoes with the same logo saying NIKE and NIKE AIR instead of Air Jordan ! so i guess they put it on some of these boxes as one of their trademark logos...
Mmm interesting....so, the jordan logo was first made for jordan, and then Nike used it to put on for example on boxes of basketball shoes....(theseboxes are from 1991 shoes)

Karl: Great pick up on the jordans. Im not quite sure about that logo. A lot of what DynatriXakaCreamy said sounds correct.

190246_4c013d8b43_l.jpg

smokin.gif
I love this colorway. Huaraches are such an underrated shoe. I still have my OG Colorway, still wearable after 15years

4lz6djc.jpg

got these a few days ago... added to the 6 other pairs of flight lites i have chilling here.

'92 air flight lite a-la pip in the 91/92 finals.

71mm0yc.jpg

yup; with air challenge huas you cant go wroong in this thread
by the way, thats a colorway that i dont ...would fit nice in between these....

what i love from OG jordans is that black paper...so sweet and crispy
189935_44de37a5b9_l.jpg

well, you´re right..... that would look beautiful between your´s.....pm if your interested.

to the black paper: i love it too!! way better than the actual paper. at least they should bring back the black paper!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhunterTwOThReE

well, you´re right..... that would look beautiful between your´s.....pm if your interested.

to the black paper: i love it too!! way better than the actual paper. at least they should bring back the black paper!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JB will never do it
laugh.gif

thanks Markus...i would be interested, but still to many things still floating around here in the house
some pics from my sp page
188577_131cf65905_l.jpg

188971_df1c2f66ab_l.jpg

and my top three everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

189527_f2ae87ea5b_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom