++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^^^ Are those Michigans a sz 10??? I SLEPT!!! Even though I dont wear a sz 10...

why yes..yes they are lol. i got them for only 22.01

sick kentuckys damnnear!
pimp.gif
does anyone know the market value on OG Dunks? no site online sells them and they dont pop up too often on ebay.
i picked mine up for $100 shipped, because they were listed as "vintage tiger dunks"
roll.gif

i've only seen one other pair of OG dunks for sale, size 15. i had a high bid, but the seller ended early, so i don't know how much they sold for. so ihave no idea what OG dunks are worth. you don't see much of them.

nice OG dunks, and great steals since these are wearable (or not?)

another shot of my hua trainers...

and a shirt i found somewhere

Wow! This post is still going strong eh? Here are some pics for you to enjoy....since these won't be in my collection much longer.

710507.jpg

2visefo.jpg

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Here are the 2 pair of vintage kicks i got. No laces for now. Any info on them? Release/production date, rarity, etc. Thanks!
happy.gif

IIRC, Circa fall 91. Maybe spring 92. I remember a few kids in my year having these, but i can't remember the exact season. I think they were around anentry level price point.

I haven't had time to properly photograph these, but here's my pair of DS 1987 Air Force 2 High.
happy.gif

sz. 12 ds with og box. have a pair of socks brand new to match too. no cracking or nothing on the shoes either.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Here are the 2 pair of vintage kicks i got. No laces for now. Any info on them? Release/production date, rarity, etc. Thanks!
happy.gif

IIRC, Circa fall 91. Maybe spring 92. I remember a few kids in my year having these, but i can't remember the exact season. I think they were around an entry level price point.
yup. those are both quantum forces. a cheapie bball shoe back then, they don't have air units. i have a few pairs of those generation ones('90/'91) and one of the last generation of them. uncommon, not rare, and not expensive today.

Originally Posted by 23k1cks23

sz. 12 ds with og box. have a pair of socks brand new to match too. no cracking or nothing on the shoes either.
really nice piar

and great pairs you are selling, Paul....

getting rid of some stuff?

hey guys! i'd like to ask, they're retroing the air ultra force highs right? are they out already?

btw i love this thread. the best thread on NT ever.

Cleveland.

What Up Team!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

From WDYWT.

Today
11.2.08......Work.

Dynasty.LRG.OG 1997 Air Uptempo 3.
16bczrs.jpg

2dgrwhz.jpg

11l1pic.jpg

Wildcat Dunks are dope, I saw those on eBay. I think Hiro had a pair maybe, that's the only other time I'd ever seen those. Guess I missed the sz 15auction.

DS 2000 Chlorophyll I's- Man, the suede on these is unreal. Amazing how well built they are.

DS Atlantic II's- Do you think they are wearable? Air Units are clear, no separation, and midsoles are firm. Anyone broke in a DS pair lately?

Damn, just what I was looking for!

did you just get those or were they a part of your collection?

Originally Posted by sportfreak6901

BACK FROM THE FUTURE and to THE PAST, just got dropped off by an old crazy scientist and pretty cool kid wearing a bubble vest.....

all size 11

very nice..
wearable any of these?

og bakins

Back
Top Bottom