Teared during an argument with a girl?

Any NTers ever get so heated in a huge emotional argument including yelling with a girl that they started tearing when she was crying?

I cant speak when Im emotional argument. (like when Im so mad, I start crying)
Like literally, I cant speak.
frown.gif

i almost did because she was telling me some very serious personal stuff out of no where, she started to get hysterical with me and started to cry
smh.gif
tired.gif

and this just happened last week
grin.gif
tired.gif
...she's going through some issues right now

i'm trying to work things out with her

I understand what you mean ..

That has happen to me before, where I have argued with my girl so bad that I made her cry and hurt that makes me get sentimental.

But only with my girl that I care for, not no random chick that I have had sexual encounters.

I have, only when an ex opened up about having been abused and just seeing the pain she was in just thinking about it.

i got slapped once, and it made me bite my tongue real hard, and it kinda watered my eyes up a bit, but no tears left my eyes
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hell naw, why would I cry. Usually when arguing with a female, my primary purpose is to make HER cry. Making her cry signifies my victory over her in ourargument.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I have felt sorry for girls. no tears from me, I am ruthless.

pimp.gif

I am the same way...we should really hanging out we can do a lot of damage to broads together down their in VA (no-$@+%)

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

damn you are all soo cold...i cry a lot...
frown.gif

Your a girl tho (..right?) that's different. I cant stand girls who cry over ever little thing its like, woman up.

when a girl starts crying, it like kills any shot you have at winning the arguement. i just get quiet then and am like, whatever

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I have felt sorry for girls. no tears from me, I am ruthless.

pimp.gif

I am the same way...we should really hanging out we can do a lot of damage to broads together down their in VA (no-$@+%)
laugh.gif
Man its watever, me you and positefiend can take this!@*%! over

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

when a girl starts crying, it like kills any shot you have at winning the arguement.

wth...no it doesn't.
laugh.gif
for me it does. i just move on from there and stop.rarely is it even over anything to get that worked up about

Back
Top Bottom