Teared during an argument with a girl?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Kneesh

With every thread , I see the way you guys approach "relationships" and I see why you guys act the way you act . It's pretty sad .
frown.gif
indeed.
a lot of bitter and prideful dudes on NT.
Its all a front. Alot of guys on here just want to act hard or else there masculinity will be questioned by other NTers.
Insecurity at its best.

[Juelz] I cry too man, %@%% is wrong wit ya'll [Juelz]

laugh.gif

Coming from a dude who dogged @#+*%** since like the age of 12, I cried before. And what? Try finding out your girl is pregnant or lost the baby or someserious *!%* like that. What, ya think ya too cool to cry
laugh.gif
? I seenthugs cry over a situation with their girl and NT don't got one dude who could admit it? Ya crack me up.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

BINGO!

I just feel that I am young, dumb, and full of energy and testosterone. Not really ready for a relationship yet though I am mature enough to be in one but...

I feel as though I still have a lot to see in this world and a lot to experience before I get locked in a relationship that requires time, and building trust with a female.

I got into a relationship my 1st year out of high school... lasted 6 months (my longest relationship) she cried and did things that girls do when they are upset. Yea I felt bad when she cried around me and on the phone. I felt bad for her and that's it.

For a person like to me to "find the one"right now she has to basically have everything I want in a female (physically and mentally) so I wont cheat, and hell I probably would still cheat.
smh.gif

But some of the best words that have been said to me:
pimp.gif

"You are young man, live your life to the fullest...you only get to be young once. Don't spend that time lock down in a relationship with someone you probably aren't going to spend the rest of your life with" - WISE MAN

But that doesn't apply to everyone and I understand that... so to each is own.

But I have never broke down crying when having an argument or conversation with a female. Will it happen in the future, I don't know...I don't even cry at most funerals I go too.
tired.gif
Just curious... what if you do find "the one" who you think you can settle down with...but then realize that you've been a playboyfor too long and never developed the skills on how to be in a mature relationship?

Nah. It's not that I'm insensitive...i'm just not very empathetic. I can't stand emotional females. I had to leave my last gf because she wasjust too emotional. That was the only real problem. I just couldn't deal with all her mood swings, and sensitiveness. I can't be with a female who willbreak down and cry over anything. It's just not going to work. I can't stand it.

I usually dont... but once she found out about some things i had done... i was totally in the wrong but it felt right at the time
laugh.gif
.... she was pouring herheart out and cryin and stuff... i felt bad... not bad enough to just cry tho... so i bit my tongue and made my self cry
laugh.gif
. she took me tearin up as reallybein sorry...

EDIT: i just thought about another time... i actually did cry but it was cuz of somethin that happened to her... and i could just feel the pain comin from her

IICEMAN83 wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:
Kneesh wrote:
With every thread , I see the way you guys approach "relationships" and I see why you guys act the way you act . It's pretty sad .
frown.gif

indeed.
a lot of bitter and prideful dudes on NT.

Its all a front. Alot of guys on here just want to act hard or else there masculinity will be questioned by other NTers.
Insecurity at its best.

smh.gif

that's not true...I'm speaking for myself when I say it has never happened. And I don't know if it will happen in the future but...

Everybody is different... of course you have your soft dudes who cry and show emotion to their girl, its nothing wrong with that at all. Just because ithasn't happen to a particular individual that makes it a front or one has pride problems or they are bitter????

Dirtylicious wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
BINGO!

I just feel that I am young, dumb, and full of energy and testosterone. Not really ready for a relationship yet though I am mature enough to be in one but...

I feel as though I still have a lot to see in this world and a lot to experience before I get locked in a relationship that requires time, and building trust with a female.

I got into a relationship my 1st year out of high school... lasted 6 months (my longest relationship) she cried and did things that girls do when they are upset. Yea I felt bad when she cried around me and on the phone. I felt bad for her and that's it.

For a person like to me to "find the one"right now she has to basically have everything I want in a female (physically and mentally) so I wont cheat, and hell I probably would still cheat.
smh.gif

But some of the best words that have been said to me:
pimp.gif

"You are young man, live your life to the fullest...you only get to be young once. Don't spend that time lock down in a relationship with someone you probably aren't going to spend the rest of your life with" - WISE MAN

But that doesn't apply to everyone and I understand that... so to each is own.

But I have never broke down crying when having an argument or conversation with a female. Will it happen in the future, I don't know...I don't even cry at most funerals I go too.
tired.gif

Just curious... what if you do find "the one" who you think you can settle down with...but then realize that you've been a playboy for too long and never developed the skills on how to be in a mature relationship?

If I "think" I found the one then that's it! Its time to start the process of getting to know her better and hopefully developing trust. Butthat's just it I have never "thought" of one female as being the one yet. That's why I have been the way I am. I don't think I would havetrouble transitioning over to committing to one female a little later on in life...so

To be continued....

I will get back to when I found that out, only the future to my life holds the answer to what you are asking.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Dirtylicious wrote:
Just curious... what if you do find "the one" who you think you can settle down with...but then realize that you've been a playboy for too long and never developed the skills on how to be in a mature relationship?

If I "think" I found the one then that's it! Its time to start the process of getting to know her better and hopefully developing trust. But that's just it I have never "thought" of one female as being the one yet. That's why I have been the way I am. I don't think I would have trouble transitioning over to committing to one female a little later on in life...so

To be continued....

I will get back to when I found that out, only the future to my life holds the answer to what you are asking.
ohwell.gif

and that's the thing...
when you go so long without developing the ability to completely trust someone and be honest with them...it's not easy to suddenly do so.

...not to mention the question of ... will that "one" be willing to stick around while you figure out how to be in a real and mature relationship?

I'm not saying your approach is wrong... be young..live it up...but also know there are certain consequences to living that type of lifestyle.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You being a dude, probably feel a little insecure with expressing your emotions, and thats totally fine...most guys are like that anyway...

Generalizations ftl
smh.gif
. Actually I'm very open with my emotions.

So if you are open with your emotions' then there should be nothing wrong with crying (it comes from being in an emotional state)…if you or the girl gets a little teary eyes, because their emotions are getting to them, just let it go…I mean, some people are more sensitive than others....

Don't get me wrong, some girls do cry for no reason (bad move, especially if its fake), but if a guy lets out a tear because maybe he feels a little bad or hurt because they see they hurt that girl…there is nothing wrong with that. You have emotions, you can feel…and sometimes they take over you a little more than you would like (or expect). Not to say be a punk, but being a little sensitive empathetic to yours and their emotions (crying) is not a bad thing either….

man listennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
laugh.gif

to me crying shows weakness of emotion...don't know how to control it...but that's just the way i see it

i don't even remember the last time i cried....had to be at least 5 years ago.

i remember when i was with some chick in my crib, we got into an argument and i told her to leave.....she starts crying out of no where
eyes.gif
sick.gif

"$$@+'s disgusting"

just a huge turnoff for me...i thought she was crazy
laugh.gif
it made me want to kick her out even more

i guess im cold hearted
grin.gif

I stopped reading right there.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You being a dude, probably feel a little insecure with expressing your emotions, and thats totally fine...most guys are like that anyway...

Generalizations ftl
smh.gif
. Actually I'm very open with my emotions.

So if you are open with your emotions' then there should be nothing wrong with crying (it comes from being in an emotional state)…if you or the girl gets a little teary eyes, because their emotions are getting to them, just let it go…I mean, some people are more sensitive than others....

Don't get me wrong, some girls do cry for no reason (bad move, especially if its fake), but if a guy lets out a tear because maybe he feels a little bad or hurt because they see they hurt that girl…there is nothing wrong with that. You have emotions, you can feel…and sometimes they take over you a little more than you would like (or expect). Not to say be a punk, but being a little sensitive empathetic to yours and their emotions (crying) is not a bad thing either….

And that's all im saying! I agree with you.

But yea, there are a lot of prideful and/or bitter dudes out there.

if you are not attached to that girl and you start tearing grab your L and go outside
laugh.gif

Even if you do love her, you get a semi-L

I can't cry. I think too much and makes it stop. I wish I could though cus then my girl would stop her crying screaming rampages and check herself.

I'm an emotional dude but I can't say I ever have in this situation. I've felt bad but na...no reason for meto cry

Few year ago baby momma used to put me THRU IT!!!!!!

After that, never again....aint cryin over no babe unless she laid up in the hosp. and then prob still wont.

Back
Top Bottom