Tebow Mic'd Up vs. Bears

Originally Posted by nightruans

laugh.gif
at his song at 8:27

This had me DYING

roll.gif

But I really dont get how ppl can hate this guy.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Still can't understand how and why anyone could hate on this guy. What possible reason could someone find? Dude is the most positive person ever,always respectful to the other team also and a great teammate and overall person.
I was the biggest hater. Couldn't stand the dude in college.
But then I realized that the dude is genuinely a good guy and does things the right way. There are way too many bad examples in sports and dudes acting like selfish idiots. Tebow ain't about that life and I'm glad he's setting a good example for his teammates and other people that watch him.

Dude is money 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GO Denver
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Still can't understand how and why anyone could hate on this guy. What possible reason could someone find? Dude is the most positive person ever,always respectful to the other team also and a great teammate and overall person.

They don't. They hate the laughable coverage.

Exactly.  Some of us are just smart enough not to fall for the hype, while the rest of you dudes are falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Watching stuff like this it becomes 100% understandable why he has been able to pick up that entire team. Their whole mentality has been changed. The best possible teammate and leader you could ask for...

so many dropped passes that game, still stayed positive....that's always a good sign

Bronco's could (should) have easily had a 2 score lead early.

I started watching, but realized it would be 10x funnier if I was loaded.

posting for laterz.

I really wish the media and especially ESPN would reduce their coverage of him.  It's really turning people against him.

I'm just amazed at how calm he stays and his positivity. Honestly, I wish I was more positive like that

That's honestly what I expected. He never seems flustered and is always sure of himself.
The hymns were pretty funny and random, almost as if Tebow was trolling
laugh.gif

I'm just sick of the monumental amount of coverage. It's like ESPN knows they are doing
it, and want the bleed Tebowmania dry.

If he didn't beat my Jets the way he did,I would probably be all-aboard the Tebowagon. I still recognize what he's doing/how he handles himself though, so I can't even hate all that much.

I don't blame him for the coverage, nothing he can do about it. As for the hype, maybe the hype of him as a player is misguided, but all indications are that the hype of the type of person he is isn't wrong, and in the end that is pretty awesome. Rare to see guys with fame and money act like him. World would be better off if people were able to handle themselves with that type of poise.

he's a gamer! he's a baller! he's a playmaker! and a shot caller! #skipstebowbandwagon

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I don't blame him for the coverage, nothing he can do about it. As for the hype, maybe the hype of him as a player is misguided, but all indications are that the hype of the type of person he is isn't wrong, and in the end that is pretty awesome. Rare to see guys with fame and money act like him. World would be better off if people were able to handle themselves with that type of poise.
Perfect breakdown. He can't be faulted for doing his job and everyone being amazed and blowing it out of proportion. But the way he carries himself is to be respected whether he wins or loses and looks pretty or ugly on the field doing it.

my dude remembers hanging with a little kid years ago at florida...
pimp.gif

Tim Tebow after a demaryius thomas dropped ball: "don't worry, you're about to catch the game winner."

Tom Brady after an INT that was his fault: "%!*+ !+$% @#! IM TOM BRADY RABBLE RABBLE!"

30t6p3b.gif

WHAT UP LANCE BRIGGS

Back
Top Bottom