Tebowing??!!?? c'mon son.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

354hma.jpg

4q0bvq.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Atheists wont like this

*waits for the usual suspects
 I didn't even know this thread had religious undertones till people like you mentioned it

Tebow is doing a prayer gesture? Who the hell prays kneeling on one knee with their hand on their head?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by cartune

Atheists wont like this

*waits for the usual suspects
 I didn't even know this thread had religious undertones till people like you mentioned it

Tebow is doing a prayer gesture? Who the hell prays kneeling on one knee with their hand on their head?

Tim Tebow does apparently.

It's all about yellin Ninja!!!! and then have 20 of your peoples jump about and beat folks with swords. > Tebowing

Originally Posted by sillyputty

354hma.jpg

Come on son everyone knows every time Tebow wins a game, an African child with Kwashiokor gets a plate of rice and a man with pellagra gets some corn on the cob-true story

basically doing this, is making fun of Tebow for being religious which i think is disrespectful to him I don't know how strict he is but if he is as religious as he says then honestly instead of kind of making fun of him for it people should respect that because following all the Christian rules is damn near impossible and the will power needed is ridiculous, plus if people actually paid attention at the games they would realize that before they go into the locker rooms about 50% of the players run to the endzone and strike get into this same position to thank the lord, and pray for a good/injury free game, and Nfl players have been doing this since before Tebow was born.
all that said, i'm not mad, i'm not going to do it cause it's dumb, and it's stupider/lamer than planking, cause planking actually took some creativity, balance skill, and at times depending on what you're planking core muscle strength so planking>Tebowing

I personally find this hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And this is coming from a believer in Jesus Christ and someone rooting for Tebow to succeed.

To the dude saying there were no religious undertones in this thread until someone brought it up, you can't be serious.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I personally find this hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And this is coming from a believer in Jesus Christ and someone rooting for Tebow to succeed.

To the dude saying there were no religious undertones in this thread until someone brought it up, you can't be serious.

Sry, I didn't know--wasn't really looking for it like I said I've never seen anyone pray with that gesture-if dude got on boths knees and put his hands together I would have automatically leaped to that conclusion

tebow_tears.jpg

It's now a religious thread, may the madness ensue

You're prolly one of the same people that tried to say Tebow wasn't allowed to pray because of discrimination against Christians
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

For every interception he throws does he stomp his pint size bible that he holds in between his jock strap and bum crack?

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

CM Punk (WWE Wrestler) does a variation of this.

He checks a watch and yells "it's clobberin" time" like the Thing. Not even remotely close save for the take a knee. CM Punk is an athiest I believe LOL.

On an unrelated note Tebow would make a great tight-end/HBack hybrid
nerd.gif
 The Broncos should run the wild cat

coworker and i just did our tebowing pix. ehhh, it's fun for the moment.

now, it's time place a bet on when the lil wayne and chris brown tebow pix show up.

Back
Top Bottom