Teen denied heart transplant due to bad grades and trouble with the law according to family

eek.gif

I don't even know how I feel about this one. I'm just glad I don't have to make that decision.

Basically playing God man

Whatever man :rolleyes

This just proves dude was a knucklehead, doesn't mean he shouldn't have gotten the heart.
While this is true. For me personnally it just proves that he shouldn't have gotten it because he doesn't deserve compared to so many other people that could've had it but there's nothing to be done about it now

This happening to him is probably going to prevent someone in a similar situation from getting a transplant in the future. They're not going to want to take a chance even if the person genuinely wants to make a change for the better.

This just proves dude was a knucklehead, doesn't mean he shouldn't have gotten the heart.

EXACTLY!!

Dudes in here judging the worth of young man's life. That's none of our positions.

The ain't no right or wrong. It's an unfortunate situation but stop pretending like y'all "won" . It's disgusting.

Somebody lost their life here man. Dude was sumnTEEN.. He's still a kid and as the saying goes, kids will be kids.

Moral police gonna write dudes life off as worthless while saying "I told you so".

doesnt matter how he turned out... He deserved to get that heart.

The surgery in itself is hopeful. You hope the procedure goes well, you hope his body accepts the foreign heart with no complications, you hope he can breath again tomorrow.... You'd be an idiot to stop being hopeful that tegardless of his history, he could still turn his life around. By that logic, half us on this forum would not be deserving of that heart when we were 15 YEARS OLD!!! A kid.

Yall some 20/20 hindsight hypocrites I see :smh:

EXACTLY!!

Dudes in here judging the worth of young man's life. That's none of our positions.

The ain't no right or wrong. It's an unfortunate situation but stop pretending like y'all "won" . It's disgusting.

Somebody lost their life here man. Dude was sumnTEEN.. He's still a kid and as the saying goes, kids will be kids.

Moral police gonna write dudes life off as worthless while saying "I told you so".

no man, kids don't do that sort of stuff.

the doctors who removed him from the list were proven correct...

no need to say "i told you so" , the rules are the rules for a reason.... this idiot just proved them right

He deserved to get that heart.

no he didnt.... the criteria for the transplant list exists for a reason.

this idiot and his family lied about the situation to manipulate the media 

the only thing this kid deserved was the death he finally got

He deserved to get that heart.

no he didnt.... the criteria for the transplant list exists for a reason.
this idiot and his family lied about the situation to manipulate the media 

the only thing this kid deserved was the death he finally got

Yo SHUT THE HELL UP with this disgusting nonsense. This is Superb level ignorance

What the hell did this kid do to deserve death?

He had 6 months to live, he didn't want to die, his family did want to see him die so they used the media. And now what, he stole a car and fled the police?

Those are his crimes, and for that the kid deserve to die.

I can see both sides of the coin. Rules are in place to things in order, yet as a parent I would try any trick in the book to keep my child alive. **** sucks on both sides.

What the hell did this kid do to deserve death?
he robbed somebody, stole a car, hit a pedestrian , ran off the steet and KILLED HIMSELF

how could he not deserve something that he did?

he wasn't gunned down with his hands up...

he wasn't knocked off the list and left to die from heart failure...

he didn't get into a car accident on his way to work....

HE KILLED HIMSELF TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH MULTIPLE FELONIES.... 

he deserved what he got.... period.

not only that... but somebody else most likely died from not getting that heart...

kid is the very definition of a ****boy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom