Teen: Teacher had sex with me 300 times

lurkin2long

Banned
http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/...entary-school-teacher-charged-with-child-rapehttp://www.enterprisenews...r-charged-with-child-rape

eek.gif
dont think i saw this posted, sorry if late.

300? wow, such a round number. only a teenager would remember how many times he had sex with someone.

The only thing I hate about these teachers having sex with students......

The student tells.

Stupid Muthas..........
We prayed for ##@ like this to happen to us back in the day. These lames wana go tell.

Originally Posted by Face82

The only thing I hate about these teachers having sex with students......

The student tells.

Stupid Muthas..........
We prayed for ##@ like this to happen to us back in the day. These lames wana go tell.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i agree with you on that...why would you let it all out? but in this case...she gave the dude an ultimatum...i dunno hard choice
roll.gif

Where were these teachers when I was in HS? Especially if it woulda been Ms. Smith or Ms. Brooks....
devil.gif
work woulda been done on the regular

The teen told police McCallum provided him vodka, rum and Jell-O shots on about 150 occasions.
So this dude was smashing and getting free alchol from his teacher and he wanna go and run his mouth...smh

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

TILF.

Nice
laugh.gif

I had one at my school, her name was Mrs Penthouse (lol), people who go under the table to get upskirt glimpses....i think she knew but didnt mind....

LOL ++##%, you for real?

man these have been popping more and more why couldnt it been like that back when i was in high school

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

TILF.

Nice
laugh.gif

I had one at my school, her name was Mrs Penthouse (lol), people who go under the table to get upskirt glimpses....i think she knew but didnt mind....

LOL ++##%, you for real?

I deadly serious, oh...those fishnets...she could feature in a monthly double page spread anytime....
smokin.gif

I wouldn't have said a damn thing and I would've gotten an A AND some afterschool knowledge
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom