Teen wins lottery>Spends Money on Expensive stuff x coke > Ends up being broke.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

she's blaming it on the lottery. she still hasn't learned.
laugh.gif

"It was all the FREE money I won. What was I supposed to do?!"

Shut up +!%.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

how do you 'attempt' suicide THREE times?
Suicide is not easy to commit especially for women. For example, when people try to slit their wrists you will always notice hesitation marks because they are debating with themselves on whether or not should they go through with it.
So you're saying you've witnessed enough suicide attempts via slitting wrists to make this generalization?

These lottery-to-broke stories are unsurprisingly common.

wow.... what she needs to do is sell all of the stuff she owns that she bought with the lottery and move into a modest house and invest all of the money shehas left over into something that will make her money.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

3mil isn't alot to last you, especially if your just spending...

"I honestly wish I'd never won the lottery money -- and knowing what I know now I should have just given it all back to them,"

f3a3520a46d267a3ed17c5a8aa3fd5cde7d4663.gif

You tell em' memphis
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

this is what happens when dumb broads let dumb dudes take control of them

Oh so now the guy is dumb for pimpin the cgick? I beg to differ. He was the only smart one. He came up on a 16 year old chick with 3 milly and 400 racks tospend on his coke habit. Umm....SCORE!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

That's crazy.

On a side note, how young can you be to play the lottery over there?

That's probably wrong though - the money should at least be held for you until you are 18 or 21 - or things like this happen.

Yo wish she was over here with that bread. Me and my dudes would of made a killin messin with her with that coke.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

$3 million?? That is absolutely ridiculous.

Now im sure we all would have done something stupid with $3 million dollars at the age of 16, dont even stunt................But what she did, i couldnt even imagine.

i wouldnt have...i'd have bought a nice car and decent crib and a TON of clothes but that's it. lady needs to stop whinin about winning 3m. shoot giveme it n c if it ruins my life. **** talkn bout 3m ruined my life...

what a @#+#+$%

buy a house
buy a car
buy a ridiculous amount of weed
buy an equally ridiculous amount of dutches

and thats it. save the rest

Back
Top Bottom