Teens kill man who wouldn't give them $1

773E1D8A-7F97-433D-A752-54E49BF1B011.gif

Unless more details come out, i think they were just out for trouble. Doubt $ was a motivation. It coulda been anyone else and over any little thing.

how you a “crew” of dudes......

And ALL y’all broke? Not even a dollar. Even as teens, me and my homies had money or patched up.

Ain’t no way I’m finna be hanging around a bunch of dudes, and none of us got money. I hope they a**** get painted. Either in jail, prison, or adult hood. Despicable.

If a person don’t lay hands on me, or hurl something or spit on me, I’m not hitting them. If you do, we fighting.

Can’t be hitting people cause of words. Long as you don’t touch me, say whatever. They solicited a response from dude, then kill him?

Would like to see more footage but two things that might really play into the charges.

Who was recording and why?

Though the older man was in what could be described as a fighting stance, he started to retreat when he got punched/blindsided.

Thats crazy.

Assume they kept going since two people are being charged? Can you be charged with manslaughter just for provoking a fight and they end up dying?

Apparently the two teens are brothers and before the video started the other one punched the guy in the head. Then the other one came out the cut with the sucker punch.

I don't know about the "feared for their life" angle. Looks like old boy is just standing their surrounded by kids.

Yes.

If you put hands on someone and they die due to related injuries received from your physical contact, you can be charged with man slaughter.
There's been many fights that end with a dude hitting his head on the curb or another hard object, and dying. You take that risk with horse play or just a general street fight.

Self-defense doesn’t really apply in the exchange of words being said unless the deceased said something along the lines of “I’m going to kill you”, or something specific like that to the teens. Either way as of now it’s not looking good for the teens. We’ll see what additional facts or witness testimony gets presented.

There's been many fights that end with a dude hitting his head on the curb or another hard object, and dying. You take that risk with horse play or just a general street fight.

If said fight ends with victim hitting his head on the ground and dying, it almost always results in manslaughter or even murder 2 (if one party is the instigator/aggressor).

how you a “crew” of dudes......

And ALL y’all broke? Not even a dollar. Even as teens, me and my homies had money or patched up.

Ain’t no way I’m finna be hanging around a bunch of dudes, and none of us got money. I hope they a**** get painted. Either in jail, prison, or adult hood. Despicable.

If a person don’t lay hands on me, or hurl something or spit on me, I’m not hitting them. If you do, we fighting.

Can’t be hitting people cause of words. Long as you don’t touch me, say whatever. They solicited a response from dude, then kill him?

I feel u homey @the whole crew of broke dudes....however i seen that on the regular with mad dudes (especially the bigger gangs) the crew might be 20 deep & only 1 or 2 out the group is getting some type of paper on the side while the rest is dead broke & dudes be comfortable with that

Frederick (from what i seen passing thru there 2-3 times) is mainly a white hick area in the middle of nowhere (along with hagerstown) im confident its all types of white supremacist living out there that story posted aint far fetched

Main reason why I’ve gone out my way to avoid potential altercations as I’ve gotten older. I always think about what you mentioned. It just takes one punch and they land the wrong way or fall on something and now they’re either dead or a vegetable, or it could happen to me. All most likely over something that was avoidable in the first place.

If someone wants to run their mouth and get the last word in or run their mouth talking crazy, go ahead. I got kids and a family, they likely don’t have **** going for them. Not worth the potential trouble.

homie aint the most credible source out there lol. I tried my best to google the eyewitness reports or anybody saying anything similar to dude in the IG post but found nada.

Please define "credible source" in 2019.

Prosecutor Laura Wilt, with the Frederick County State’s Attorney’s Office, said Weed, the victim of the alleged assault, was harassed and followed by the two boys.

Both Wilt and Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said more charges are likely. Videos showed the two brothers planned ahead of the final punch, they said.

Defense attorney Christopher Kalotra argued the brothers did not have a history of violence and requested that they be released to the custody of their parents.

Wade Taylor, the father of the two teens, said during the hearing that his son who threw the final punch is “not an animal, and is not a violent person.”

Kalotra said neither of his clients realized the extent of Weed’s injuries when they were taken into custody, and both were upset when they learned he had died.

The names of the two teens charged were mentioned in court Monday, but the Frederick County State’s Attorney’s office declined to confirm the spellings.

Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said in a press conference after the hearing that based on the preliminary investigation, the 16-year-old asked Weed for a dollar and then threw a punch to the back of the man’s head. There was some unknown conversation between the boys and Weed, Smith said.

At least a minute passed before the 15-year-old ran at Weed and threw the final punch, Smith said.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/n...cle_1e572a3f-317f-50e9-bb12-231d76cc7f76.html

Already creating narratives.

They should be quiet untill all the facts are avaiable.

Especially if there is a video.

Last edited:
Again.

Thwy are teenagers .

Rehab these KIDS so they are able to move on in life after this mistake.

I don't feel they should have to be locked up forever because of this mistake .

If they were much older adults, different story but they are kids.

Plus I am sure there was no intent to kill, which has to be factored

I agree but i don't know if i would be saying the same thing if that happened to one of my family members

Please define "credible source" in 2019.

Prosecutor Laura Wilt, with the Frederick County State’s Attorney’s Office, said Weed, the victim of the alleged assault, was harassed and followed by the two boys.

Both Wilt and Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said more charges are likely. Videos showed the two brothers planned ahead of the final punch, they said.

Defense attorney Christopher Kalotra argued the brothers did not have a history of violence and requested that they be released to the custody of their parents.

Wade Taylor, the father of the two teens, said during the hearing that his son who threw the final punch is “not an animal, and is not a violent person.”

Kalotra said neither of his clients realized the extent of Weed’s injuries when they were taken into custody, and both were upset when they learned he had died.

The names of the two teens charged were mentioned in court Monday, but the Frederick County State’s Attorney’s office declined to confirm the spellings.

Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith said in a press conference after the hearing that based on the preliminary investigation, the 16-year-old asked Weed for a dollar and then threw a punch to the back of the man’s head. There was some unknown conversation between the boys and Weed, Smith said.

At least a minute passed before the 15-year-old ran at Weed and threw the final punch, Smith said.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/n...cle_1e572a3f-317f-50e9-bb12-231d76cc7f76.html

Already creating narratives.

They should be quiet untill all the facts are avaiable.

Especially if there is a video.

Did the meaning of credible source change in 2019?

If nothing else these two or at least the one 16 year old teen was in the wrong for even going up to folks and asking for a dollar. Got kids out here bumming for money.....SMH.

Did the meaning of credible source change in 2019?

My bad - I realize the way I said it could have been taken as rhetorical.

I was literally wondering what you personally consider a "credible source".

So many flat out lies and half truths out here these days from all sides / offical and not - and we aint even at the stage of mass produced "deep fakes" yet...but I digress.

I personally trust nothing on face value.

If nothing else these two or at least the one 16 year old teen was in the wrong for even going up to folks and asking for a dollar. Got kids out here bumming for money.....SMH.

man i had mfs 18-28 years coming up asking for a dollar.

Back
Top Bottom