Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Interesting note from NYPD to Hot97...

Kinda crazy to hear them say “we tried to warn him...”
it’s like they gave him chances to get his **** right.

Basically just shows he was in contact with the feds. Every part of this is going to make him look worse :lol:

i think he gonna beat it, if lawyers can convey them dudes were just
hired security and he was merely a figure head to an entertainment enterprise he could skate like jeezy, or catch a light bid like Bleu Divinchi

I don't know man, he's a threat to society and a security issue in the community. I feel like the judge will make an example out of him.

musically 69 isn't a mumble rapper..that helps.
Okay I just skimmed through a few of his songs. He's more of a drill-rapper. I only heard the Nikki Minaj song out here in the bay. Never really heard his other music. It's not my lane though so it's not like he stood out to me anyways.

Somebody contact that peter parker looking dude to bail this guy out. He did the same with that bobby guy a while back.

i think he gonna beat it, if lawyers can convey them dudes were just
hired security and he was merely a figure head to an entertainment enterprise he could skate like jeezy, or catch a light bid like Bleu Divinchi

If this was a regular case I think so but he's not beating a Fed rico case. The Feds prob got a bunch of stuff on him and will roll it out little by little to make him fold under pressure.

69 might end up singing once he see's how much they got on him like "how tf do they know that"

This is my personal opinion..
Personally, I don't think he's a talented individual...just loud and obnoxious. Three things can come out of this
1) He doesn't beat the case, rats on his crew or whomever the FEDs has on their want list, does time and gets death threats.
2) He doesn't bear the case, doesn't rat and still gets death threats.
3) He beats the case which is highly unlikely, and still gonna have a target on his head at all times.

Either way, CAREER OVER.

"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent" - Sonny

If this was a regular case I think so but he's not beating a Fed rico case. The Feds prob got a bunch of stuff on him and will roll it out little by little to make him fold under pressure.

69 might end up singing once he see's how much they got on him like "how tf do they know that"

He's gon sing like a bird!

This is my personal opinion..
Personally, I don't think he's a talented individual...just loud and obnoxious. Three things can come out of this
1) He doesn't beat the case, rats on his crew or whomever the FEDs has on their want list, does time and gets death threats.
2) He doesn't bear the case, doesn't rat and still gets death threats.
3) He beats the case which is highly unlikely, and still gonna have a target on his head at all times.

Either way, CAREER OVER.

"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent" - Sonny

He might have a chance at beating this. The indictment didn't seem air tight and looks relatively weak. I could be mistaken but a few guys tied to a Detroit rapper beat or came out unscathed from a similar RICO case that had actual murders in the indictment. Someone with more into correct me if I'm wrong. Him being kidnapped and pretty much extorted for his show money could help him. A good lawyer could get him out of a lot of this. He will have to tell on everyonethough. Honestly even if he did tell, I think he could still sell records. The game is weird like that now.

Back
Top Bottom