Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

He's going to save himself and tell on his "guys". One interview on the breakfast club and he will talk his way around the snitch narrative. The industry isn't what it was 14 years ago. These kids from the burbs will continue to eat this mess up. It's like you don't really have to be anything or stand for anything in this genre anymore. Drake proved that when he got outed. I think a lot of us who were born before 1990 don't realize that yet.

This not StockX where you can quit the first day. You have to find it in yourself to be responsible for your own actions.
Quick to talk all that murda murda but when **** gets thick, turn into a vegetable lol

giphy.gif

He's actually transferred

There are conflicting reports as to where Hernandez has been moved at this time.

TMZ first broke the story on Thursday and reported that the rapper was being housed in a facility for individuals who agree to cooperate with authorities.

lmao the so called solid real one killers flipping on him faster than he can to them

see how silly yall sound now

he basically made NBA minimum salary money, nothing to scoff at.

Clearly that’s not the league minimum and if u know about money that’s what he has liquid meaning he made more than that. Even if the league minimum was that number the player wouldn’t have that amount liquid after taxes fees and escrow. So please stop acting like having $1.7 million liquid after a year isn’t impressive

Clearly that’s not the league minimum and if u know about money that’s what he has liquid meaning he made more than that. Even if the league minimum was that number the player wouldn’t have that amount liquid after taxes fees and escrow. So please stop acting like having $1.7 million liquid after a year isn’t impressive

do you know what "nothing to scoff at" means b? :lol:

What is this “Super Violated” that keeps being brought up in here?#imnotastreetcat

Feds had Shotti/Treyway on wiretap and have text messages and/or calls saying that they were gonna "super violate" (beating him up, potentially killing him, stuff of that ilk) for his Breakfast Club interview.

this **** is a movie almost lol...for those aint in it

who's gonna G check him, daddy yankee & Ozuna? :lol:

if he beats this he's gonna be headfirst making that reggaeton money and leaving da savages alone.
Dog, Daddy Yankee is a G, dude got shot in his leg, and is from Villa Kennedy, PR. You're making the genre sound like its not hood. Don't let the clean cut image fool yall.

If 6 9 is labeled as a snitch. I doubt the genre will embrace him. Plus we got other cats that will G check him, cats like Tempo, Nengo Flow, Lito & Polaco, MC Ceja, etc. He's better off becoming a country music singer. F los chotas!

Lol @ that delusional dude who posted some random looking homo dude, and saying hes from our genre.

Last edited:
Whole crew full of rats ...disgusting smh ...and you dudes co-signing him telling are cowards as well miss me with the “they was gonna killl him” he was telling even if him and those clowns was on good terms ..this isn’t some regular 9-5 working civilian...he knew what he signed up for ain’t no pass

Whole crew full of rats ...disgusting smh ...and you dudes co-signing him telling are cowards as well miss me with the “they was gonna killl him” he was telling even if him and those clowns was on good terms ..this isn’t some regular 9-5 working civilian...he knew what he signed up for ain’t no pass

acknowledges the rest of these ****** are finna snitch on him...

still says he should "remain solid" "know what he signed up for" and take 40-50 on the chin while these ****** are home in 15 or less after they tell while he sit up there with the poot face silent tryna be hard

:rofl:

more vegetables
less gangster rap music

It isn’t a matter of if but how much...
How much am I going to gain in return...
Especially someone that’s already been inside a cell

Back
Top Bottom