- TEKKEN 6 Thread - Drops 10/27/09 !

Originally Posted by sole vintage

how many fight sticks are you buying for tekken markman
laugh.gif
. i have seen your stuff on neogaf

lol, I preordered 4 at GameStop and 2 bundles on Amazon.

lol.

havent played since tekken 3...i used to be a beast with hwoarong (sp?)...his kicks
sick.gif
pimp.gif
used to have my boys mad as @#$% when i used to drop thoseendless combos on them when they were already in the air
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Me and Lee will be on deck handing out beatdowns
pimp.gif
I bet my Lee can beat yours.
pimp.gif
No sir! And even if, your Lee can't see my King. People forget how good he is...and I use that to my advantage.

Me and Hwoarang literally kicking !@% day and night.

I copped SF4 and barely touched it, but this will be different. I love Tekken.

Been waiting for this for a minute. MarkMan and SDTekken, what system ya'll gonna be messing with? I see you guys on SRK for a min all about the tekken buttekken hasn't fully interested me like Marvel has till I've been playing BR the past few months.

I'll be on 360 majority of the time but I'll be on PSN too.

360: SDT Ace R
PSN: Ace_R

Holla at me!
pimp.gif

the 27th??? are you serious
eek.gif
!?

It feels like just yesterday when E3 had the VERY first teaser with Jin and the steam all around him
laugh.gif

can't wait.

I'm on psn SamB45 I'll get at you bro. Look at for my parry xx into bound combo's

I fuks with Devil Jin, Paul, Marduk, Lee, Ganryu. Come C me NT

Marduk is a real beast, i hate his stupid grab. His combos really look like he puttin' a hurtin' on somebody.

http://sdtekken.com/2009/10/20/official-tekken-6-launch-party/

OFFICIAL TEKKEN 6 LAUNCH PARTY!

THIS IS IT! TEKKEN 6 is finally coming. Southern California, are you ready for the next battle!? Join us on Saturday, October the24th for the official TEKKEN 6 launch event! Join in as the fighting game community comes together to celebrate the release of a game we've been waitingfor for years! Get hyped! Click below for the full details!

TEKKEN 6 LAUNCH EVENT

THIS IS YOUR FIGHT!

Presented by ACTivegamerS LA
In cooperation with SDTEKKEN, SHORYUKEN.COM, and the fighting game community!​

Sponsored by Namco Bandai Games, Mad Catz, & Starbucks.

Southern California fighting game fans! Get ready for the next battle! Celebrate the launch of TEKKEN 6 in style withACTivegamerS and the rest of the fighting game community as we party the night away on Saturday, Oct. 24 in Hawthorne, California.Join hundreds of TEKKEN fansas we unveil the fully playable retail version of TEKKEN 6 to the public! Join in on the launch tournament and participate in our awesome raffles and win somecool TEKKEN prizes, such as: Shirts, tattoo arm sleeves, hair pieces, and for the select few, an early copy of the game!

The TEKKEN Swaggin' Wagon will also be at the event with TapouT TEKKEN shirts and other cool TEKKEN swag! Take your picture with the Swaggin' Wagon and it's beautiful TEKKEN art & detailed finish!

An all-star list of TEKKEN community members will be in attendance… Play against the top tournament players from the Southern California region and enter thefirst official console TEKKEN 6 tournament for your chance to win more prizes and maybe even an early copy of TEKKEN 6! Bring your game pads and arcade sticks! The grand prize winner of the tournament will receive a Limited Edition TEKKEN 6 Wireless FightStick Bundle!

Among the who's who of TEKKEN community members in attendance, include:

• Alain Mazer from Namco Bandai Games, Inc.
  • Joey "MrWizard" Cuellar - Founder of Evolution Fighting Game Championships
  • Alex "CaliPower" Valle - World Renowned Fighting Game Champion; Official Namco TEKKEN Tag Tournament United States Champion
  • Mike "MYK" Kwon - from I AM TEKKEN and MYK's Tekken Time Podcast
  • Mark "MarkMan" Julio - from SDTEKKEN.COM and designer of the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition
  • Vik "Castel" Steyaert - from Tekken Zaibatsu, the largest TEKKEN resource on the net for over 10 years
Fighting game fans are in for a real treat as we have over 20 TEKKEN 6 game stations running throughout the night, in additionto some Street Fighter IV and BlazBlue action! You heard it right! This is an event by the fighting game fans, for the fighting game community!ProfessionalFighting Game players from both the Street Fighter and Dustloop communities will be in attendance to show everyone who's boss!

$10 for general admission, $25 for VIP access. With VIP access you get a chance to hang out with the pro players, free food, prizes, and get up close &personal with all the exciting TEKKEN 6 media coverage during the event!

Food and drink will be available at the event. The event will be taking place from 6PM - Midnight. Limited parking available. Event will take place at:

HAX LA
3203 Jack Northrop Ave.
Hawthorne, CA 90250

For more information, please check the ACTivegamerS website by clicking here.

Contacts

John Nelson
ACTivegamerS LA
(310) 654-3649
[email protected]

Mark "MarkMan" Julio
SD TEKKEN
[email protected]

8.8 on ign.com. Not bad, but nothing special. I think I will stay away from this one, especially when it's this close to MW2.

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

^ nice, let me know what you think!
happy.gif
it was dope. i was entertained. i was hoping you guys would go into some deeper discussion about what folks new to tekken should expect or lookfor. but i realize you guys already have a dedicated audience of experienced players and noob talk would probably bore them to death
laugh.gif
. anyway, is there aflowchart ken equivalent in tekken? like a character that ALL the new people are going to pick? cuz that's the person i don't want to use
laugh.gif

anyway, i preordered mine earlier today. looks like i'll be giving SF4 a rest and trying to get somewhat decent at tekken. haven't really played sincetekken 3
embarassed.gif

sigh why are these events never in NYC?
man, you guys get all the capcom "fight club" events. shouldn't even be complaining.
laugh.gif

Netcode is straight
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
. Like worsethan DR.

Oh well. Still loving this game and I have locals anyway.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

GAME IS PURE CRACK ... sf 4 is over with

word.

Tekken embodies everything that is good about fighting games. No gimmicks, no projectiles, etc.

SF4 = button masher.

i wished i would have played in the arcades ... cats on here got combos for days ... but i ma get back to where i was in tekken 4

Back
Top Bottom