Tekken Tag 2

Was never a fan of Tekken... always got my **** handed to me :smh:

Didn't play it a lot though so maybe that's why.

I just sonned my boy who's a diehard fan. I don't even own the game and the last time I played was tekken 2 
laugh.gif

cant berieve ign gave it a 7.5
indifferent.gif

ttt2 deserved at least an 8...
mean.gif
You shouldn't take reviews for a game whether good or bad too seriously.

As long as you like the game that's all that matters.

I'm debating now whether I should pick this up now or wait.

I can't wait. My local shop here in Korea says he gets it this Saturday. The Tekken Tag 2 arcade machine had me hooked ever since it came out and I have been waiting forever for the console version.

cant berieve ign gave it a 7.5
ttt2 deserved at least an 8...

I can understand doe and I'm probably a bigger Tekken fan than you would think. There are some parts of the presentation I don't like, like the wrestling styled pre-fight intro infront of those lights. I like the old intro at the actual stage, and what happened to team specific intros? I picked King and A. King and it was no different than picking King and Steve. There was also a lot of pixilation when multiple people are on the screen at once(at least on PS3). Also it seem like the damage needs to be tweaked, I swear Baek KOed me in 2 hits!

I'm not tripping, dough. I still played till I fell asleep.

why the hell do i have to pay $15.75 for a 30day Gamefly free trail :x

ill prbly just take my *** to family video & rent it

Last edited:
am i the only one having trouble with unknown?
mean.gif

cant even beat her on normal...
sick.gif

i suk at tekken
tired.gif
If you want to scumbag beat the cpu.

Jump in the direction of your opponent and press O(ps3) or B(360) while you're in the air. This will make you do an air kick.

Keeping repeating this until they're k.o.ed

an easier way would be to learn to juggle, bound and finish. rinse and repeat. do the same **** she does.

yeah man i am practicing. havent played a tekken game in sooo long.
song that played when your customizing your character is chill :smokin

Been playing this a lot since getting it last week. I never really played the original so the tag system is really new to me, there's really an unbelievable amount of combinations now thanks to the number of characters and bound system. PSN is MARI-VEGA, will be on an about an hour for anybody who wants to play; right now running with a team of Jin/Jun/Asuka.

The first Tekken Tag was so crucial, b.

Idk if i'll cop this one though because I only play fighting games for like a month, tops, before I stop playing entirely.

Back
Top Bottom