Tell me, how can you NOT think Tupac is the G.O.A.T?

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

tupac and jay arent the greatest...

tupac in most cases had a lack luster rhyme scheme... he sucked at word play and couldn't say a decent punchline to save his life...

ain't no ni**a like me, FFF Jay-Z

roll.gif

Pac?? ppffttt..he 2nd in my book...Matter fact..I'll put Jay in the #2 spot. As much as i dislike son. hah

I'll have to say Nasir holds the title..he's just too dynamic and brings more charisma to a beat...wisdom, knowledge, style, poetry, sick flow. Hisrhymes have no boundaries.

You can listen to at least 1 song on Illmatic or Stillmatic and come out a wiser person. His rhymes make you bop and think deeply. Truth.

anyway
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at Deuce King thinking Cannabis is better than Em. Cannabis was good but his inability to gain mainstream success voids him from any convo. Besides LL murdered him. Dude thought he could get at L and say 99% of his fans wear high heels and L came back with 99% of Cannabis's' fans don't exist.
I'm convinced that half you dudes on NT can't read or just can't comprehend a simple statement. Did I really say Canibus was betterthan Em?? No I did not. I said if we're talking about lyricism, then yes Canibus>Em. Please re-read, or at least to the best of yourability try to re-read my quote as posted below.......

If we're talking about pure lyricism then no, the correct answer would be Canibus.

Again, lyricism is just one aspect of a rappers game, it doesn't determine their entire evaluation. Is that simple enough for you dudes??

But yeah, props to Deuce King for the better rebuttal. I think NT is great when such debates are backed with good justification.
Thanks champ, glad to see at least one individual on here is open-minded.

.... haha, yeah there's no way Canibis is better than Em. But that was pretty funny.
Again, go back and re-read my statement.

"haha, yeah there's no way Canibis is better than Em. But that was pretty funny."

^^ I was referring to lyricism only and yes, there's no way that Cannibus is better the Em lyrically.

Originally Posted by 650

Jay's lyrics are just too ridiculously clever for me to ignore. Add in his flow and in terms of skill, IMO, Jay is the GOAT easily.

I dont see nas as the greatest....i can barely listen to nas..nor jay..PAC is the GOAT...i dont see BIG as the greatest either....PAC ALL DAY but im reallystarting to get tired of these type of debate threads...we all know pac 1 so lets leave it at that

Originally Posted by starbury03

2pac= Your favorite rappers..favorite rapper.

ThisMy post is ridiculous
grin.gif
smh.gif

^fixed
Once again I'll quote KRS

"While you respect Tupac, Tupac respected me"

^ See, I can argue that. KRS would be a different story. Hell Rakim, LL, Big L, and BIG are all argue worthy..but you have some cats in here arguing somenonsense. NaS, Jigga? Pfffff. OKAY.

But..peoples eyes are going to see what they want to see, and peoples ears are going to hear what they want to hear.

People like who they like.

You'd be hardpressed to convince anybody of anything.

With that said though, Pac is the GOAT in my book.

^ See, I can argue that. KRS would be a different story
There's nothing to argue.

You're saying Pac is every rapper's fav. rapper. Pac is not the pinnacle of rap. And I do take KRS over Pac. But that's just my opinion.

anyway
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at Deuce King thinking Cannabis is better than Em. Cannabis was good but his inability to gain mainstream success voids him from any convo. Besides LL murdered him. Dude thought he could get at L and say 99% of his fans wear high heels and L came back with 99% of Cannabis's' fans don't exist.
I'm convinced that half you dudes on NT can't read or just can't comprehend a simple statement. Did I really say Canibus was better than Em?? No I did not. I said if we're talking about lyricism, then yes Canibus>Em. Please re-read, or at least to the best of your ability try to re-read my quote as posted below.......

Maybe it isnt that we can't read but instead that you don't know what you're talking about. If you believe Canibus is a betterlyricist then how do you not believe he is better then Em? what else is their to rap? Persona, stage presence, or other things that take a back seat tolyricism. I mean come on now if you don't have good lyrics nobody will like your stuff and all that other stuff wont matter.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

^ See, I can argue that. KRS would be a different story
There's nothing to argue.

You're saying Pac is every rapper's fav. rapper. Pac is not the pinnacle of rap. And I do take KRS over Pac. But that's just my opinion.

I wouldn't take my quote too far out of context. I used that phrase to convey that Pac is well respected. Of course he's not EVER rappers favoriterapper. If anyone was, we wouldn't be arguing about who is the G.O.A.T.

But Pac IMO is as influential as KRS. They just impacted the game in different ways. I respect your opinion though. This just happens to be mine.

Back
Top Bottom