Tell somebody about my paintings!!!!! I need to eat! New drawing pg. 9

Originally Posted by heyson

These pieces of fine art will one day be worth a pretty penny, NT's own fam, heyson is now selling his artwork on etsy.com. Don't miss your chance to snag one of these ... Help your NT fam out man I haven't eaten in 2 days, tell somebody about me, I'm going to be a famous painter/artist one day.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/heyson
nice but they look amateur like you're scared to play around with the canvas and brushes to make something "inventive".
it's like you have a gatlin gun and you're worried about wasting bullets on aim....HIT SOMETHING

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by heyson

These pieces of fine art will one day be worth a pretty penny, NT's own fam, heyson is now selling his artwork on etsy.com. Don't miss your chance to snag one of these ... Help your NT fam out man I haven't eaten in 2 days, tell somebody about me, I'm going to be a famous painter/artist one day.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/heyson
nice but they look amateur like you're scared to play around with the canvas and brushes to make something "inventive".
it's like you have a gatlin gun and you're worried about wasting bullets on aim....HIT SOMETHING

Dang man - you're def on point w/ your screen name - How you gonna say it's nice then Kaka all over his work right after.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

I don't wanna be rude, but I really don't wanna get your hopes up either. I went to arts schools for 9 years and I gotta tell you that I have a charcoal sketch of a stapler from 6th grade that outshines each of those pieces on many levels. Asking $100 for a still life of fruit is ludicrous unless you're Matisse, fam. If you really REALLY want to make it happen, I would sincerely advise taking classes and developing and honing your skills. No hate,-- just real talk, bro.
first bold + second bold =
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Never thought i would see those words back tobackk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Gif
roll.gif

OP, I wish you the best of luck with your art...at least you're learning to take criticism. It would probably be better if it were constructive thoughlol. Why does the Kobe portrait look so pointed? There isn't any smoothness to the edges of his ear/shoulders/the folded part of his jersey.

I did most of the drawing with tiny strokes, i didnt really take that into consideration until you pointed it out. Thanks

Keep working at it bro, the fruit painting was corny but just keep at it.!

Back
Top Bottom