TEN YEARS OF NIKETALK. SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!

kingcrux31

Staff member
Here's the plan folks. I'll be swinging by the bball game around 8pm at Serendra to say what up and snap some photos then head to Grappa's (2ndlevel Greenbelt 3) for the drinking session at 9pm. If you're not playing, you can go to Grappa's earlier than 9pm. 2 liter pitcher is only 210 pesosfor tap beer (classic, weizen, dark) but I suggest you eat elsewhere first since Grappa's food is menh. Even if you don't drink alcohol, please do joinus as we'd love to see NT in full strength tonight. Beer, good convo, great company and sick kicks. What more can you ask for? Again, everybody is welcome(your partner, lola, maid, hair dresser, etc). KKB of course.
happy.gif
See you all tonight!

wow niketalk. 10 yrs. I havent even been using the internet for that long. Congratulations nike talk. And thanks to our very own mod kingkrux31.

wish i could join this party and meet you guys but i won't be in makati til the 16th this month

enjoy the party and congrats to NT!!!

FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY!!!

Email [email protected]

I will set up a bulk order for local buyers so we can all save on shipping charges.

Exchange rate of $1 = 50 plus 100 peso shipping.

Celebrate NikeTalk's 10th Anniversary in style with a full set of 4 All-New T-Shirt Designs. Included in the set:

T-Shirts:
- "X"
- "10TH ANNIVERSARY"
- "WHO?"
- "NT KNOWS"

Your support of these NKETLK products will directly contribute to a totally brand new NikeTalk.com website along with an upgraded forum platform andindependent hosting in 2010. The NKETLK X Collection will allow us to finance that move. More details on the new site to come! Please purchase your shirts nowand Comback Often!

----------
"X" - $30.00 (Black: Small-3XL)

nketlk_x_f.jpg

nketlk_x_b.jpg

nketlk_x_back_detail.jpg

You asked for it. You got it.

Celebrate a decade of excellence with this premium 100% certified organic cotton tee. Bold screen printed graphics on both front and back offer an homage tosneakers, basketball, and the NikeTalk community. Loaded with detail, this shirt captures one of our favorite moments while showcasing NikeTalk's careerstats from '99 to '09.

Bring it home while you still can. After December 31st, you'll be the one begging for another run.

----------
"10TH ANNIVERSARY" - $30.00 (White: Small-3XL)

nketlk_anniversary_big.jpg

nketlk_10th_anniversary_back.jpg

nketlk_10th_anniversary_detail.jpg

Stop the presses: NT just went white. (Word to Sammy Sosa.)

This distinctive 100% certified organic cotton t-shirt features a special commemorative patch design screen printed on the front with a large 10th anniversarytribute adorning the back. Like NikeTalk.com, it'll sure stand the test of time.

Just promise us you won't bleach it, okay?

----------
"WHO?" - $25.00 (Orange: Small-3XL, Heather: Small-3XL, Black: Small-3XL)

nketlk_tklca_orange.jpg

nketlk_tklca_heather.jpg

nketlk_tklca_blk.jpg

We've made our list. Check it:

100% cotton &
Screen printed graphics on front &
Illustrated NT hang tag on back &
Five of the illest of all time.

A surefire conversation starter, this one's guaranteed to go over more heads than Dominique's jockstrap. If you don't know you'd better asksomebody.

We're only taking preorders until December 31st. Be quick: this furious five will be gone in a flash.

* Black shirt uses 100% certified organic cotton

----------
"NT KNOWS" - $20.00 (Charcoal Heather: Small-3XL, Black: Small-3XL, White: Small-3XL)

nketlk_nt_knows_htr.jpg

nketlk_nt_knows_blk.jpg

nketlk_nt_knows_wht.jpg

NT knows sneakers. NT knows sports. NT knows comedy.

With its high impact graphics screen printed on 100% cotton, this shirt knows style and comfort. And at just $20, we hope you know a bargain when you see it.

* Black and White shirts use 100% certified organic cotton

http://store.niketalk.com

Back
Top Bottom