TEN YEARS OF NIKETALK. SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!

happy 10th year anniversary NT!! ... looking forward to meet some of you guys on Saturday.

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by monase

happy 10th NT!

this place changed my life

Yes. Ive been poorer since i found this site.
laugh.gif
truth

read the whole thing during clinic kanina; proud to be NTing since '06

many thanks to NT n NTPI!

happy 10th and have a good one!

Here's the plan folks. I'll be swinging by the bball game around 8pm at Serendra to say what up and snap some photos then head to Grappa's (2ndlevel Greenbelt 3) for the drinking session at 9pm. If you're not playing, you can go to Grappa's earlier than 9pm. 2 liter pitcher is only 210 pesosfor tap beer (classic, weizen, dark) but I suggest you eat elsewhere first since Grappa's food is menh. Even if you don't drink alcohol, please do joinus as we'd love to see NT in full strength tonight. Beer, good convo, great company and sick kicks. What more can you ask for? Again, everybody is welcome(your partner, lola, maid, hair dresser, etc). KKB of course.
happy.gif
See you all tonight!

Grappa's!!!!! Nice. Count me in. I wouldnt miss Grappa's draft beer for anything. hahahahaha

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Here's the plan folks. I'll be swinging by the bball game around 8pm at Serendra to say what up and snap some photos then head to Grappa's (2nd level Greenbelt 3) for the drinking session at 9pm. If you're not playing, you can go to Grappa's earlier than 9pm. 2 liter pitcher is only 210 pesos for tap beer (classic, weizen, dark) but I suggest you eat elsewhere first since Grappa's food is menh. Even if you don't drink alcohol, please do join us as we'd love to see NT in full strength tonight. Beer, good convo, great company and sick kicks. What more can you ask for? Again, everybody is welcome (your partner, lola, maid, hair dresser, etc). KKB of course.
happy.gif
See you all tonight!
meaning Kingkrux babayad....yeeeheey!!!!!
pimp.gif

HAPPY 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

I'M SO GLAD TO BE A PART OF THE NTPI

It's a REALLY A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!!!

Back
Top Bottom