Tenet - A Christoper Nolan Film

Been Meaning To Watch Again At Home. Saw 3-4 Times In Theater, Each Was Better Than The Last.

it's like inception x memento except for super smart people :lol:
i really enjoyed it and i'm going to have to watch it a few more times.

This reverse time thing was way over my head lol. I like Nolan's films because they are long and everything is supposed to make sense at the end of the movie. But this one, I couldn't understand a lot of the dialog. The only thing that's rememberable to me is at the beginning of the movie and at the end. At the beginning, the protagonist was about to get shot in the back disabling those bombs in the theater and another soldier saved him. When the soldier ran away, there was a charm on the back of his backpack. Then at the end of the movie, Neil had that same charm hanging from his backpack. Mind so blown.

F3569058-3FB9-4B26-9CCF-89DF7EAE14A1.jpeg

Long have I waited...

I liked it second time watching it . Def want a sequel but seeing as how Nolan told wb off I’m sure that’ll never happen

This dude Nolan has a habit of recycling things from his previous movies

The opening orchestra scene gave me dark knight vibes when they stormed the stock exchange :lol:

This film was much more enjoyable on the second watch.

Nolan knew exactly what he was doing making this **** so complex people were going to be compelled to watch it multiple times. Dude is really a genius. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching this, in true Nolan fashion I’m +50% confused :lol:

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched Interstellar and still come away with questions on how. This was really good and I’m glad I didn’t see it in theaters because I scrolled back probably 40minutes (at least) worth of movie through the 2.5 hours

I will watch it again Sunday when I have down time to myself. I enjoyed it though. I kept trying to figure out if it’s future or past, and how can they change anything when it looks like it’s happening regardless.

to me it doesn’t feel like they really changed anything, like Neil said “what’s happened has happened”. So what the hell is actually going on!!?

I've only watched the first 20 minutes of this movie. Lost interest and haven't continued it.

Im not saying you’re not allowed to not like something but, the way you say it, kinda feels like you went in uninterested. Why even come and tell us a movie you wasn’t interested in, didn’t hold your interest?

Back
Top Bottom