Tennessee Vols vs #1 Alabama Crimson Tide:The 3rd Saturday in October-1 word.DEFENSE!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DLo13

That ain't on the kicker. They whole damn line got thru.

he barely moved and blocked it, that's on the kicker

word.

what da hell yall watchin. he stuck his hand up. he didnt jump and still blocked it

that was a horrible kick.

wayyyyyy too low

if anythign u damn near pop that straight up in the air and at least get it over the line since u already had one blocked at 4 ft high
sick.gif

Bama started celebrating and the ball was just sitting on the ground waiting for someone to pick it up and run it in for the win. Tennessee fails on everysingle part of that last play.

I dont wanna hear nothing about a tough SEC schedule, neither Florida or Bama are any more impressive then anyone else this season. None of these squadsdeserve to be #1 IMO.

TENN is real stupid for not tryin to gain another 10 yrds or so they had plenty of time instead they chose to put it on this dudes leg. 2nd he shoulda hadanother chance cause they was clearly another penalty. IM HEATED

Lincoln was kicking the damn ball low the entire game, stupid idiot.

Lane should just take his scholarship away now and let him walk be to Knoxville.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I dont wanna hear nothing about a tough SEC schedule, neither Florida or Bama are any more impressive then anyone else this season. None of these squads deserve to be #1 IMO.

QFT

Media does nothing but S their C's

roll.gif
roll.gif

The first blocked kick hit Cody's armpit as he jumped to block it... of course its on the kicker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

I dont wanna hear nothing about a tough SEC schedule, neither Florida or Bama are any more impressive then anyone else this season. None of these squads deserve to be #1 IMO.

QFT

Just out of curiosity...who does then??

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

QFT

Just out of curiosity...who does then??

like i said, i dont think any of the teams are really deserving, the rankings are completely by default. Im 100% unsold on Boise, Iowa and Cinnci. Florida,Texas, Bama & USC all look beatable. I just dont know, i really wish there was a playoff. I am already hearing the media spin it about how again Bamaproves they are the most well rounded team in the country.. Really? That loss was 100% on Tenn being awful and had nothing to do with Bama being good.
Cody is the man, and he came up clutch, but if Tenn wasnt absolutely clueless that game wouldnt have came down to that last kick.

QFT

YEP!!

a bunch of average teams

Is the Bama hate strong or did Bama just barely get a W over an awful Tennessee team without even scoring a TD all day?

a bit of both really, it irks the hell outta me that we can't score besides Ingram and Tiffin. However 8-0 doesn't lie, even with shady SEC refs

Cant remember feeling this bad after a loss for a while now. Under Phil i got used to us blowing games with the lead late (Pick 6 in the SEC championship vsLSU, Jamarcus Russell td pas with 14 seconds left, UF in Meyer's first game at Tennessee). Bama pretty much game this game away and we couldnt take it.This is worse than in 05 when our FB fumbled out of the endzone on clear path to a score.

I liked how Verne and Gary were ready to give the Heisman to Ingram and the very next play he fumbled lol

Too bad UT couldn't come away with the W.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

2nd half:
UT: 46 plays, 164 yds, 11 FD, 20:33
Bama: 18 plays, 84 yds, 4 FD, 9:27

1-4 Fgs...

can not win with him, Cant do it

smh.gif
sick.gif
I would have gave him $100 and told him to find his ownway back to Knoxville.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

happy.gif

we're not far off....

and Crompton played ball today
pimp.gif

Im proud of him.

Gunna where would you say EB is going to land in the draft? I'm hoping he'll fall to us somehow but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom