TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

Why does Arnold keep doing Trashinator movies and can’t make a Dutch cameo to help that other franchise?:smh:

Why does Arnold keep doing Trashinator movies and can’t make a Dutch cameo to help that other franchise?:smh:
Didnt they drop an Easter egg that he's dead in one of the movies? That his Skull was on the Predators spaceship?

Would only make sense to bring Dutch back in a 'Predators' sequel and ignore 'The Predator' as it's non-canon.

Tone between the first Predator film and Predators was quite similar so it could work.

don't really think you can bring back a 7yr old dutch and be a believable protagonist

in terminator as a t800, it is believable and they explained that their skin sheath aged with them

RIP Dickk Miller aka the gun store clerk from Terminator 1. He also just passed away.

Ps had to spell his name wrong because NT censors.

Finally watched T1.

T2 has always been a Top 10 movie for me, so I wasn't sure what to expect here. Going in, I knew Arnold was a heel in this one.

I didn't know the theme was also the same in Part 1.

But I enjoyed the story.

Sarah Connor was looking good too man, those lips.

But yea, good story man.

I use to watch the scene where Sarah and Kyle make love over and over again when I was a kid lol. My mom introduced me to the terminator movies and took me to see part 2 when i was about 8 years old in the theater lol.

As good as T2 was, I really think T1 was better. I just love how gritty and dark it was.

As good as T2 was, I really think T1 was better. I just love how gritty and dark it was.

Well the first one is straight horror while the second one was scifi.
I prefer T2 much more. Amazing story, probably my fav movie of all time.

Back
Top Bottom