TERMINATOR THREAD - T2 turns 30 July 3

arnold-schwarzenegger-terminator-dark-fate-ign-exclusive-1554317846778_1280w.jpg

linda-hamilton-sarah-connor-terminator-dark-fate-ign-exclusive-1554317846782_1280w.jpg

diego-boneta-terminator-dark-fate-ign-exclusive-1554318040582_1280w.jpg

gabriel-luna-terminator-dark-fate-ign-exclusive-1554318040585_1280w.jpg

natalia-reyes-dani-ramos-terminator-dark-fate-ign-exclusive-1554317846785_1280w.jpg

mackenzie-davis-grace-terminator-dark-fate-exclusive-photos-1554318144095_1280w.jpg

I'm giving it a chance because i think this is the first time Cameron is back and producing the film. Not getting my hopes up but I'll give it a look.

I thought they explained it in t he last one that the skin material just ages as usual? I kind forgot about that movie outside of khaleesi.

This one is suppose to be a direct sequel to T2 though so I am curious what Cameron and Miller has cooked up.

Hope they have that classic T2 score in the film.

I used to have nightmares as a kid of T-1000 taking over the world and the music just gave me the feeling of "the end of humanity, this is it."

I want that again.

THUUDDDD TA THUS DA DUHH

Yeah i thought cameron said it is a direct sequel to t2. and that t3, salvation, genysis never happened

Pretty sure James Cameron got paid nicely so they could just use his name advertising the movie. He probably had no input. And didnt want any

yah, cameron doesn't seem like he'd just give his name into something for money... i mean dude makes like one movie a decade while he probably has enough pull to do any movie he wants and at any budget :lol:

i don't think he'll put his name on this franchise again if he isn't happy with what they're doing

Hope they have that classic T2 score in the film.

I used to have nightmares as a kid of T-1000 taking over the world and the music just gave me the feeling of "the end of humanity, this is it."

I want that again.

THUUDDDD TA THUS DA DUHH

I hope they use the intro music from the first one. Would be a nice "retro" feel to a new beginning

I’m skeptical but after Alita it’s apparent Cameron still has an eye for theatrical flare, even from a producing perspective. This still...doesn’t feel right. T1 and T2 have taken on a life of their own in pop culture. Trying to continue that is next to impossible with a 60+ year old Arnold. And Edward Furlong is really trying to improve his life. He’s looking a lot better than he was 2-3 years ago. The only surprise/ emotional wait that these films could have is bringing him back and having a tongue in cheek art imitating life storyline for him and dealing with a lot of consequences and dark time in life since meeting the T-1000 and the wait of becoming the future leader of the resistance.

Terminator movies are in the same category as Predator and X-Men movies for me. I know it's gonna be trash but you can count on me to at least be there on opening night just to watch it. It's whatever.

I’m skeptical but after Alita it’s apparent Cameron still has an eye for theatrical flare, even from a producing perspective. This still...doesn’t feel right. T1 and T2 have taken on a life of their own in pop culture. Trying to continue that is next to impossible with a 60+ year old Arnold. And Edward Furlong is really trying to improve his life. He’s looking a lot better than he was 2-3 years ago. The only surprise/ emotional wait that these films could have is bringing him back and having a tongue in cheek art imitating life storyline for him and dealing with a lot of consequences and dark time in life since meeting the T-1000 and the wait of becoming the future leader of the resistance.
Man dead on. The movies after 2 lack emotion and “care”. You simply can’t just attempt to throw that in. It’s either it has it or it doesn’t. As action oriented 2 was it was perfectly balanced with emotion. The movies after we’re just action movies

Back
Top Bottom