Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

IMG_1039.jpeg

Thank you bro. I'm going to give them a call and see if they have my size.

Edit: damn 8 is the biggest they have in the black

Really want da teals...but do I NEED them is da question....I love em , but I know ima wear em 2-3 times a year tops, and I need to cut down on da spending, but NGL like I'm this close to pulling da trigger....Frick my life b

For me it's:
1 . Teal
2. Whites
3. Olives
4. Blacks

Black
Olive
White/Brown
Teal

But.....if I could have, I would have purchased the Teal and White/Brown as well. I just know I will wear the Black and the Olive colorways way more.

I just want the white/brown ones from the 1st drop. Do these stores that have them in house do phone orders?

Already had the white/browns and picked up the olives.

For anyone still curious, these are TTS...albeit a touch narrow, especially in the heel (oddly enough)

Scoured the internets for sizing on these and came back 50-50 on tts or half up. Figures. :lol:

Went with a half size up since snug *** shoes are easily worse than having a little wiggle room. Worst case I can swap them on the aftermarket for a minimal loss.

Scoured the internets for sizing on these and came back 50-50 on tts or half up. Figures. :lol:

Went with a half size up since snug *** shoes are easily worse than having a little wiggle room. Worst case I can swap them on the aftermarket for a minimal loss.

I went .5 up first time around because it was also 50/50 on that release. Feels a tad roomy but not crazy big. Like you said, better to have more room than too tight. I went TTS on the Olives this time around so we shall see.

if anyone happens to be near one of the stores in LA, and they have brown in stock in 11...let a brotha know. i thought they'd hit sales eventually, and now i don't live in LA anymore to even go by the store. doh.

Seems like black has been the favorite here and in IG comments. Personally the olive pair feels the most on brand to me and still much of the aesthetic of the black pair. The teal pair is a nice vibrant CW for a design like this and the brown pair definitely does the least for me. Doesn’t really highlight the unique aspects of this model as much as the others

Back
Top Bottom