Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

So I took the spare laces from the olive undefeateds and put them on my 18’ olives. I feel like the orange laces that came with the shoe give it to much contrast. What ya’ll think?
IMG_1587.jpeg

IMG_1583.jpeg
IMG_1590.jpeg
IMG_1591.jpeg

The olive c/w fits this shoe more than the teal IMO when I seen them in person today.

Employee at Undefeated told me they should be restocking in the black, but not sure when.
Picked up the Olive and def in for the black if they restock. I waited too long the first time.

Yeah mane...gonna pull da trigger on snkrs now ....free shipping and at least (hopefully I know) ups my chances on future releases ....

They just too fire...and I know that in 2 years ima be kicking. Myself for passing. Like them too much

and I know that in 2 years ima be kicking. Myself for passing. Like them too much
Agree. These will be classics in few years unless Nike decides to bring back Retro of the OG colorways especially considering that the size 9 or bigger of 18 Olives cost more than $500 on stockx now….

I ended up copping. I'm leaning towards keeping them but I'll see how they are in person.

Back
Top Bottom