Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

Olives touched down the other day. Really nice in hand, but I still prefer the black pair. Browns should be to me in the next couple days.

11C6F134-56CD-43AA-8378-49C11931E721.jpeg

Received Olives yesterday and really like them in hand. The wife went with the Menta pair. Went TTS this time around vs .5 size up and like the fit better. Sold my black pair and reordered TTS because of this, but I can see why some would have to half size up as it can get tight around the toes “pinky” for you wide footers.

I’m still trying to decide what color way I’m going with. I think it’s between the cargo khaki or the archaeo brown. I just purchased a pair of Mt Fuji Mocs that are very similar in color to the cargos so I’m leaning toward the brown ones to switch it up. Those khaki ones are fantastic though.

Received Olives yesterday and really like them in hand. The wife went with the Menta pair. Went TTS this time around vs .5 size up and like the fit better. Sold my black pair and reordered TTS because of this, but I can see why some would have to half size up as it can get tight around the toes “pinky” for you wide footers.
My olive pair comes Monday. I went a half size up. Now I’m worried I made a mistake.

I really slept on this model idk why
It’s kind of obscure. I feel like ACG was already fading by 98, and this shoe almost didn’t make it to market at all.

The exposed air unit makes me wonder if it would have sold better releasing like this originally. I’ve always enjoyed the 90’s ACG stuff though. I remember having a pair of Calderas that were snow shoveling shoes for a couple winters and picked up a few others over the past couple years. So it’s nice to see this stuff coming back.

Good read about the history here:

Back
Top Bottom