Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

Nike sent me an extra pair for free 😂😂
IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0131.jpeg
IMG_0122.jpeg

Def could’ve stuck with my true 11 in these. 11.5 is manageable, but not ideal. Joints are for sure wide foot friendly going TTS.

Don’t know where you guys get yall sizing info from lol.. it’s like every shoe u guys want to switch sizes.. just get your normal size .. I don’t get it ..
Yeah it’s bizarre to me too. It used to be that only shoes that had weird sizing got called out, now every shoe it’s some imperative to find out how they fit and half the people chimin in don’t even know their actual foot measurement either.

Like back in 2012 the KD IV Galaxy’s fit snug, at least half a size. People who got pairs camping out relayed that here and when I hit on NDC I was going half up and it was the right move. But the talk in every thread now kind of desensitized me to it.

Don’t know where you guys get yall sizing info from lol.. it’s like every shoe u guys want to switch sizes.. just get your normal size .. I don’t get it ..

It’s a pretty simple concept really: some shoes fit different. :lol:

I’m anywhere from 11-12 in Nikes, depending on the model. Huaraches don’t fit the same as 90s. 90s don’t fit the same as AF1s. I could go on, but you get the idea. Not sure where the confusion is tbh lol.

It’s a pretty simple concept really: some shoes fit different. :lol:

I’m anywhere from 11-12 in Nikes, depending on the model. Huaraches don’t fit the same as 90s. 90s don’t fit the same as AF1s. I could go on, but you get the idea. Not sure where the confusion is tbh lol.
A 11-12 lol ?

A 11-12 lol ?

Yep. Lots of folks have varying sizes. Yall act like you haven’t been on NT for years. :lol: AF1s are 11. Air Max are 11.5. Huaraches are 12 (used to be 11.5 until the new runs).

Again, not a difficult concept to grasp, imo.

Yep. Lots of folks have varying sizes. Yall act like you haven’t been on NT for years. :lol: AF1s are 11. Air Max are 11.5. Huaraches are 12 (used to be 11.5 until the new runs).

Again, not a difficult concept to grasp, imo.
I get it lol I’m messing with u , with the shoes you described lol.. those huaraches was the only shoe I was like wtf is going on .

some shoes fit snug, some fit big… only shoe I truly had an issue with going my true size were the original basketball hyperfuse. Absolutely killed my feet.

I’m a 13, 12.5 can work from time to time, most shoes don’t come in a 13.5, and 14 is just too big in 99.9% of cases…. I just get 13s. I’ll compensate with sock thickness if a shoe fits too snug or loose for my taste.

I get big footers without an option but I’ve bought probably 400 pairs of shoes and they’ve always been 10.5 or 11. There’s no one who actually fits 3 or 4 different sizes across Nike/JB models. That ain’t a thing 😂

Yea I don't know about 3 different shoe sizes.. but I'm between 11 and 11.5. Most of my casual nikes are 11 and then amongst my Kobes I'm 11 in some and 11.5 and other due to some have a wider toebox. The more giving the toebox the higher chance of have a different shoe size. And then don't forget about socks..... if you are one that dresses casually to work thus wears thinner casual socks(jcrew for me)

Back
Top Bottom