Terrance is possibly best 106&Park host

Originally Posted by supreme math

Terrance has been regulating all this year..including dissing that C*** Rocsi......He out shined AJ by a hundred trillion....who seen friday's show where he dissed Rocsi again?
roll.gif
. Terrance is the man
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry, but AJ >>>>>>>> that herb Terrance by miles.

Don't watch 106 on the regular, but Terrence and Rosci are way better than AJ and Free.
I see you dawg team...keep representin'
omicronNuBruh.gif

Wait, what did he say to Rocsi on this Friday's show?

Not that she doesn't deserve it. Rocsi is always talking trash.

in reality though Terrance J a koo dude....he was the Pres of student gov here at my school....i heard he had the campus off the chain...but that was before icame so idk

Terrance is a lame, I hate the way he strains his voice everytime he talks. All that trash talk back and forth between him and
Rocsi is corny. You don't see anyone doing that on any other network. its distracting and unnecessary.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Terrance is cool. People that hate on him are still pissed that AJ DECIDED to leave the show a few years back. I love rocsi.
*sound of buzzer* wrong answer

Terrance is boring and cheesy...AJ and Free were a lot better. everytime i try to watch 106 now i feel like i'm watching a kiddy show causethe way they be actin

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

Terrance is cool. People that hate on him are still pissed that AJ DECIDED to leave the show a few years back. I love rocsi.

Terrance is boring and cheesy...AJ and Free were a lot better. everytime i try to watch 106 now i feel like i'm watching a kiddy show cause the way they be actin

And "grown men" say cheesy things like "annnnnt!!! wrong answer"?

noahsarc.jpg

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

Terrance is boring and cheesy...AJ and Free were a lot better. everytime i try to watch 106 now i feel like i'm watching a kiddy show cause the way they be actin

And "grown men" say cheesy things like "annnnnt!!! wrong answer"?

noahsarc.jpg

never said it was a "grown man" thing....but they made a disney channel for that kind of acting....reminds me of the show "imaginationmovers" my son watches

and if you're going to quote me make sure you quote what i actually said

Back
Top Bottom