Terrance is possibly best 106&Park host

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by solefood229

wasn't roy williams hitting that also i remember he got her a Range and took it back while she was doing a show

Only "rumored", he was with the pretty black girl from Destiny's Child Kelly

p1_williams.jpg

Thats not the correct Roy Williams... The one that was with kelly is the one on the coyboys

Originally Posted by yungmatt

wasn't roy williams hitting that also i remember he got her a Range and took it back while she was doing a show

p1_williams.jpg

Thats not the correct Roy Williams... The one that was with kelly is the one on the coyboys

roy.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Terrance has been regulating all this year..including dissing that C_ Rocsi......He out shined AJ by a hundred trillion....who seen friday's show where he dissed Rocsi again?
roll.gif
. Terrance is the man
indifferent.gif
If you're correcting his grammar aren't you the guy that made the thread complaining about the grammar police?

Terrance looks like a straight up herb...I actually haven't watched 106 since when Free&AJ were hosting it, and it was lame back then.

Isnt Terrance on NT or something like that?

I made a thread a while back about how he's unappreciated...nobody likes this guy nore watches this b.s.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Terrance has been regulating all this year..including dissing that C_ Rocsi......He out shined AJ by a hundred trillion....who seen friday's show where he dissed Rocsi again?
roll.gif
. Terrance is the man
indifferent.gif
If you're correcting his grammar aren't you the guy that made the thread complaining about the grammar police?
Look at you, ain't nobody correcting anybodys grammer.
laugh.gif
He got the stoneface because this dumb thread........................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

i liked how he spoke up on dudes racist line on freestyle friday.
Exactly that's what honestly inspired the thread
pimp.gif
...That black guy tried to pulled the race card with the "I voted for Obama, you voted for McCain" line and everyone was justlooking stupid scared to say anything and he stepped up an took responsibility telling the rapper he didn't respect that line..he even said it to thesupervisors on-air
pimp.gif
...He earned my respect really after that.

After looking at Rocsi's face up close for the first time, she's not as pretty as I imagined, unfortunately. I watched a lot more when AJ & Freewere on

Originally Posted by yungmatt

p1_williams.jpg

They're both on the cowboys if you wanna get technical

Dude is a clown. He from South Carolina. I forgot dudes name on here...he went to school with em and all. He be kickin that fake @@@ New York accent and +%%.Dukes a lame

Originally Posted by Face82

Dude is a clown. He from South Carolina. I forgot dudes name on here...he went to school with em and all. He be kickin that fake @@@ New York accent and +%%. Dukes a lame

Originally from Queens, NewYork,[sup][2][/sup] Terrence J grew up mostlyin Raleigh and RockyMount, North Carolina.[sup][3][/sup] He attended Northern Nash High School in RockyMount. During this time Terrence worked at WRSV "Soul" 92.1 as a DJ until he graduated from high school. He spent his college years at North Carolina A&T State University;[sup][2][/sup] he also stayed inGreensboro. During his tenure atNorth Carolina A&T State University, he also served as Student Government Association President and as a DJ for North Carolina A&T's radio stationWNAA-FM and local radio stations, WJMH-FM, and 102Jamz from Greensboro.[sup][3][/sup]

Terrence J is a member of Omega Psi Phifraternity[sup][2][/sup] and was initiated in spring 2004 to the Bloody Mu Psi Chapter at North CarolinaA&T State University. His line name was "Texas Justice".

I think dude just shows his %!%%% side actin out on her like that. It looks like he's in love with her, but she a famous jumpoff and doesnt want him, soevery now and then he wilds out.

Back
Top Bottom