Terrel suggs torn achilles

@Ravens: RT @RavensInsider: Suggs to me on whether he might play this year: "Absolutely. Middle to end of October. Definitely beginning of November."

Upshaw's about to get some play bigtime, and the loss of Jarrett Johnson looks bad now too.

the ball so hard jokes
roll.gif

ESPN was saying it's a partial tear....and he feels he could be back by the middle of the season.

If it is "only" a partial tear, that's not a stretch. Depnding how high/low the tear is.

I partially tore mine, but it was right underneath my calf. I'm hardly a world class athlete, but I was out of my cast/walking boot within a couple of months. His rehab will probably take the longest.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

ESPN was saying it's a partial tear....and he feels he could be back by the middle of the season.

If it is "only" a partial tear, that's not a stretch. Depnding how high/low the tear is.

I partially tore mine, but it was right underneath my calf. I'm hardly a world class athlete, but I was out of my cast/walking boot within a couple of months. His rehab will probably take the longest.

Fully tore mine a few years ago.  Sucked!  I was in a cast for about 2 months after surgery, then it took like another 6 months to build the leg back up.

Courtney Upshaw agentshould be trying to load up incentives in his contract right this very instant

Back
Top Bottom