Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did trent Dilfer just say TO wasnt playing up to his contract?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Pure garbage.
laugh.gif

TO had a down year (by his standards) but he still put up a 1,000 yards and had 10 TDs.

I know Ed Werder is
mad.gif
he didn't breakthis news.

Originally Posted by toine2983

BSPN has to do the "Breaking News" graphic everytime they come back from commercial?
eyes.gif

It's Christmas for ESPN...they've been waiting for this day since Owens signed on the dotted line for Dallas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

stephen a spoke some of the realist +%++ ive ever heard ... read mambas post 3 up

Co-sign it is a shame ESPN dont have him on like everyone else.He provide a diifferent view then everyone else that is usually slurping or being politicallycorrect.

trent dilfer and michael smith just lost big points ... they both sound dumb as %!#+ right now ... trent dilfer is a %!%%%%

Trent Dilfer needs to shut the hell up, he has no idea what he's talking about, T.O. may have lost a step, but this idiot is making it sound like hecan't play at all anymore. Dude is one of the top 5 receivers of all time and still has a few productive years left. SMH at all these ESPN'experts' talking out of their @*%#%, just some damn haters.

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE if Jerry came out tomorrow and said it's a false rumor.

Egg all over BSPN's face.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Its times like this I wish there was another sport network, the hate from espn is very strong
f4c251ce24ba7af448b2d8e7fe85f0b59840654.gif
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by dland24

For all of you who are
eek.gif
over how many locked threads there were.......if you are so amazed, clearly you werent in General on election day.

I really wonder whats gonna happen now. The Cowboys just made this offseason a little more interesting.
Dont compare a black man being elected president for the first time to a football player.

missed_the_point.jpg

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Trent Dilfer needs to shut the hell up, he has no idea what he's talking about, T.O. may have lost a step, but this idiot is making it sound like he can't play at all anymore. Dude is one of the top 5 receivers of all time and still has a few productive years left. SMH at all these ESPN 'experts' talking out of their @*%#%, just some damn haters.
QFT

The lack of credibility present at the $@+*!$%* sports network is flying out of the window with every second. $$#@ is disgusting. Bum %+% Trent Dilfer shut the@*@+ up. Talking about taking Harrison over Owens
laugh.gif
. The $@+*!$%* sportsnetwork is on some other $$#@ tonight I tell you what.

Marvin Harrison is more dependable than TO at this stage in his career?

Trent Dilfer needs to go back to sleep.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

!+%! keyshawn and !+%! bum %$* dilfer ...they arent good enough to lick T.O. jockstrap.

SHUT THE $+*+ UP.
BOTH DILFER AND KEY HAVE RINGS
T.O. AIN'T GOT JACK @!*% ON HIS FINGERS.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE if Jerry came out tomorrow and said it's a false rumor.

Egg all over BSPN's face.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Its times like this I wish there was another sport network, the hate from espn is very strong
f4c251ce24ba7af448b2d8e7fe85f0b59840654.gif
Co-sign.

Jim Gray/Allen Iverson all over again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

This $$$! is funny. Everyone who claimed Owens was "on a decline" etc is saying "COME ON OVER TO MY TEAM" now that he's released.

eyes.gif
he is on the decline but that doesn't mean he can't be productive. He's on the same boat as Marvin Harrison
Dont get it twisted. I don't even think hes on a decline. Every single person on our offense did significantly worse this year. But for someresason, Owens is the only one who gets soo much attention.

Romo did worse.
Barber, despite havingmore carries this year, did worse
WIten did worse
Crayton did worse
ENtire o-line did worse

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

!+%! keyshawn and !+%! bum %$* dilfer ...they arent good enough to lick T.O. jockstrap.

SHUT THE $+*+ UP.
BOTH DILFER AND KEY HAVE RINGS
T.O. AIN'T GOT JACK @!*% ON HIS FINGERS.

tell me this, were they a main key to winning those rings?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Marvin Harrison is more dependable than TO at this stage in his career?

Trent Dilfer needs to go back to sleep.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeh, I turned it off when he said that. Marvin hasn't even been healthy the past 2 seasons and he's more dependable than Owens..? Really?

dude outperformed our entire receiving corps COMBINED and he had a down year and wasnt playing up to his contract ... god damn i wish i had a job with espn ...trent dilfer stick a needle in that boil on your face you %+%!!

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

stephen a spoke some of the realist +%++ ive ever heard ... read mambas post 3 up

Co-sign it is a shame ESPN dont have him on like everyone else.He provide a diifferent view then everyone else that is usually slurping or being politically correct.

And that's probably exactly why they pulled the plug on his show. I honestly think the only reason BSPN keeps SAS around is b/c they know he can get accessto certain players who otherwise would refuse to talk with BSPN or open up to the mainstream media.

Back
Top Bottom