Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....
I hear what you're saying but you cannot tell me that Owens isn't one of the reasons Witten gets so many balls. He demands so muchattention.

BTW, Romo to Owens is the best QB/WR combo since 2006 in terms of TDs.

Miles Austin has horrid hands, but speed. Hurd is my man. Even though he doesn't have the natural gift, he has real good hands, runs great routes and isreliable. Roy Williams is still a bum to me. Hes injury prone and only had 1 1000 yard 8 TD season. Thats his best.

I don't think its a coincidence that Romo, Witten, Barber, Crayton, and Hurd all had career years when Owens was on this team. But only time will tell.

The one other thing I also don't understand is this: We traded for Texas Roy because we didnt have a "true #2" in Crayton. But now that wereleased Owens, we are right back to where we were before we got Texas Roy without a "true #2." As I said before, Texas Roy gets injured ALOT whichmean at some point during the season, Crayton will be our #1.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

G-MEN
nerd.gif

Hell no, nobody has dropped more passes the past 2 seasons.

Braylon is 2nd.

And how many WR's have caught more TD passes than him over the past 2 seasons...? 4 or 5 if that?

G-MEN
nerd.gif

Braylon is 2nd.
So you really wouldn't take T.O. or Braylon on the team because of dropped passes?

I'd say with both players, the potential for a big play far, far, FAR outweighs any negatives that dropped passes might bring.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

G-MEN
nerd.gif

Braylon is 2nd.
So you really wouldn't take T.O. or Braylon on the team because of dropped passes?

I'd say with both players, the potential for a big play far, far, FAR outweighs any negatives that dropped passes might bring.

T.O is already on the decline, he is a media !@#%# and a distraction I wouldn't take him at all on my team (esp with Plax probably coming back pendinglegal trouble, last thing I'd want are 2 headaches).

Braylon is interesting because dude has the tools and is very young, has the size as well......but his work ethic was in serious question last season and a lotof players spoke out on how much of a primadonna he is, I wouldn't do that Kiwa trade from him I'd offer less.

As for the Cowboys...Rome wasn't built in a year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

lovemy23kicks wrote:

NyRapisBack wrote:

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly
about

the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious
record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in
MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....

but why was witten getting so many balls thrown towards him?
CUZ HE IS THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE LEAGUE!!! LMAO

explain to me then, why he didnt do %@++ when my dude Terrell Owens got hurt against carolina?.....delusional cowboys fans.
#1 IF U DO UR RESEARCH, HE WAS PLAYIN WITH A SEPARATED SHOULDER FOR OVER HALF THE YEAR...#2 U CLAIM TO BE A COWBOYS FAN WITH UR"MARIONTHEBARBERIAN" TAG N U GONNA CALL ME DILUSIONAL?? J-WITT IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, I HAVE GOTTEN ******* FANS TO ADMIT IT HERE IN DC SO WHY AMI ARGUIN WITH A FELLOW COWBOYS FAN ON SOMETHING WE SHOULD AGREE ON??? IF UR A T.O. FAN, FOLLOW HIM TO WHATEVER OTHER TEAM HE GOES TO, BUT UR RIDE WITH THECOWBOYS ENDS HERE.....

BARBER ALLDAZ^^

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....
I hear what you're saying but you cannot tell me that Owens isn't one of the reasons Witten gets so many balls. He demands so much attention.

BTW, Romo to Owens is the best QB/WR combo since 2006 in terms of TDs.

Miles Austin has horrid hands, but speed. Hurd is my man. Even though he doesn't have the natural gift, he has real good hands, runs great routes and is reliable. Roy Williams is still a bum to me. Hes injury prone and only had 1 1000 yard 8 TD season. Thats his best.

I don't think its a coincidence that Romo, Witten, Barber, Crayton, and Hurd all had career years when Owens was on this team. But only time will tell.

The one other thing I also don't understand is this: We traded for Texas Roy because we didnt have a "true #2" in Crayton. But now that we released Owens, we are right back to where we were before we got Texas Roy without a "true #2." As I said before, Texas Roy gets injured ALOT which mean at some point during the season, Crayton will be our #1.
yea, TO deff drew alot of double coverage off of witten and any other receiver for that matter. im not gonna argue that, no one can, its fact. butin terms of roy's #'s, look what he was workin with in detroit..i mean he and kitna had one good yea, other than that, he has had #1, no consistent QBto work with, #2 a good qb to work with or offensive coordinator for that matter. i mean mike martz is a genius, but if u dont have the OLIN, or QB to carry itout, what do u have? so i mean i see ur point, but i take roy's stats while in detroit with a grain of salt. and if roy does go down, miles austin and hurdwill have to step up, but no matter what witten will ALWAYS be #9's first read.

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about

Because he doesnt drop as many as T.O.

lovemy23kicks wrote:

NyRapisBack wrote:

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly
about

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious
record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in
MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....

explain to me then, why he didnt do %@++ when my dude Terrell Owens got hurt against carolina?.....delusional cowboys fans.
#1 IF U DO UR RESEARCH, HE WAS PLAYIN WITH A SEPARATED SHOULDER FOR OVER HALF THE YEAR...#2 U CLAIM TO BE A COWBOYS FAN WITH UR "MARIONTHEBARBERIAN" TAG N U GONNA CALL ME DILUSIONAL?? J-WITT IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, I HAVE GOTTEN ******* FANS TO ADMIT IT HERE IN DC SO WHY AM I ARGUIN WITH A FELLOW COWBOYS FAN ON SOMETHING WE SHOULD AGREE ON??? IF UR A T.O. FAN, FOLLOW HIM TO WHATEVER OTHER TEAM HE GOES TO, BUT UR RIDE WITH THE COWBOYS ENDS HERE.....

BARBER ALLDAZ^^

You're mixing up years. Witten was healthy all season the year we played Carolina. The separated shoulder happened this past season along with the brokenribs.

lovemy23kicks wrote:

NyRapisBack wrote:

about

#1 IF U DO UR RESEARCH, HE WAS PLAYIN WITH A SEPARATED SHOULDER FOR OVER HALF THE YEAR...#2 U CLAIM TO BE A COWBOYS FAN WITH UR "MARIONTHEBARBERIAN" TAG N U GONNA CALL ME DILUSIONAL?? J-WITT IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, I HAVE GOTTEN ******* FANS TO ADMIT IT HERE IN DC SO WHY AM I ARGUIN WITH A FELLOW COWBOYS FAN ON SOMETHING WE SHOULD AGREE ON??? IF UR A T.O. FAN, FOLLOW HIM TO WHATEVER OTHER TEAM HE GOES TO, BUT UR RIDE WITH THE COWBOYS ENDS HERE.....

BARBER ALLDAZ^^

You're mixing up years. Witten was healthy all season the year we played Carolina. The separated shoulder happened this past season along with the broken ribs.

yea ur right, the 2005 season against carolina was the broken jaw right? if not, what year was the jaw?? i jus looked up the numbers n he had 757 yds n 6 TD in05, but cant find the injury report to save my life...

If it wasn't for all the finger pointing, accusations, and secret meetings, TO would probably still be in a Dallas uniform. Of course it doesn't hurtto have Roy Williams as a fall back plan, either.

all i know is that...alot of people wont be using the cowboys anymore on madden. haha

also as a giants fan, i would not take T.O or Edwards on my team. Edwards got butter fingers and T.O in NYC aka the media capital. that would not end well

Back
Top Bottom