Terrell Owens lifts the spirits of a young boy in need

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My guy

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Wonder if his critics will show up in this thread. Hopefully this story converts a couple of them.
it's a very good move on T.O's part. i don't like or agree with some of the things T.O's done or said in the past with the NFL teams he's been on,  but that's irrelevant when it comes to something like this. give T.O the credit that's due for doing something really good like this.
This.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Wonder if his critics will show up in this thread. Hopefully this story converts a couple of them.
it's a very good move on T.O's part. i don't like or agree with some of the things T.O's done or said in the past with the NFL teams he's been on,  but that's irrelevant when it comes to something like this. give T.O the credit that's due for doing something really good like this.
This.

It was obvious all along to me that TO ain't a bad dude.. He's just super emotional..

Anyways,
pimp.gif

It was obvious all along to me that TO ain't a bad dude.. He's just super emotional..

Anyways,
pimp.gif

Funny if this would have been a thread about him acting out... it would probably be 5 pages already...

Good for T.O though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Funny if this would have been a thread about him acting out... it would probably be 5 pages already...

Good for T.O though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Major props to him. I love hearing stories like this, even if it is about an athlete I don't care for too much. Obviously, there are fans out there who like the athletes I don't like, and when they go out of their way to reach out and help those fans...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ricardo Malta:
Wonder if his critics will show up in this thread.
Present.

Major props to him. I love hearing stories like this, even if it is about an athlete I don't care for too much. Obviously, there are fans out there who like the athletes I don't like, and when they go out of their way to reach out and help those fans...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ricardo Malta:
Wonder if his critics will show up in this thread.
Present.

People need to realize that behind the ACT that TO puts on, is a real good person. He has many charitable endeavors that go unnoticed....he is a HUGE fundraiser for Alzheimer's research. I'm not the least bit surprised at him reaching out to this family. Good stuff, and it really puts things in perspective.....

People need to realize that behind the ACT that TO puts on, is a real good person. He has many charitable endeavors that go unnoticed....he is a HUGE fundraiser for Alzheimer's research. I'm not the least bit surprised at him reaching out to this family. Good stuff, and it really puts things in perspective.....

If only this was a topic about Owens running into a security guard and "not caring"....

If only this was a topic about Owens running into a security guard and "not caring"....

Back
Top Bottom