Test Answers That Are Wrong But Right

:lol: reminds me of when my friend in the 7th grade answered a question asking which of the two is correct? he put "yes"

:lol:

One of my friends in middle school was asked whats the capital of Utah? He said the Jazz.

number 30 got me....was scrolling and saw the eye of sauron in the line graph and bust out laughing

I love these, because I swear I'm one of those kids who do the same.

I am not a test taker, and I normally tend to come up with funny answers for the hell of it. Thanks OP!

no problem man.

number 30 got me....was scrolling and saw the eye of sauron in the line graph and bust out laughing

i was in tears man. he even drew fire at the end of the graph.

ive done this myself.

i was angry during a test in my graduate class. it was a physiology test.

i cant remember the EXACT question but it was something like  " bob is on an airplane  and has the munchies. so he eats some oreos. if u put a radioactive tracer in the oreos. where in his body would the tracer show up AND WHY?"

my answer was:  it would show up in the adipose tissue. cuz oreos make u fat

i think i was suppose to answer about the pathway from sugar to fat,  glycolysis, lipids and all that nonsense, cuz it was in the metabolism part of the test, but i aint feel like writing all that stuff

I got a B 
pimp.gif

I would like to meet Peter Nguyen and shake his hand :lol:

My mans made it to honors english and wrote a report about Walt Whitman's "Ode to ******ry" :rofl:

Last edited:
Being a Teacher myself fellas, There were these two kids going at it verbally insulting each other......one student tells the other........you look like a raurus........everyones like raurus???????? student looks at me and says, Sir these guys dont know what a raurus is...........I reply, I dont either whats a raurus........

student replies........ the animals at the zoo with the horn around their nose........im like.........you mean a rhinoceros???

Last week Im taking role in my class, and a student asks..........."sir, theres a d at the end of the word noun right"? ........"Im like what?......there is no d it ends in N."

funny thing is these are all Seniors in HS 

Last edited:
I was taking a physics test my junior year of high school and I had no idea how to solve one of the questions so I wrote " I'm not sure what the answer is but I love you Dr.Hood" and she gave me a few points for that question.

Same teacher use to give out points if you drew palm trees on her test and quizzes cause it reminded her of Hawaii(I think she went to school there)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom