Texas Dept. of Justice has a record of the last words of every inmate they've ever executed

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by glasses

Regarding the innocent inmates getting the death penalty...they might be innocent of the crime they are convicted of, but they aren't innocent in the big picture. Whether this lifetime or a previous one

You will get exactly what you deserve. God doesn't make any mistakes. That's why I don't feel bad for any of these victims of the death penalty. You were taught that "what goes around comes around" all your life

Hopefully they will do better next life
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My goodness. I can't believe people think like this.
I could say the same thing about you

Crazy how most of the young guys on that list didnt finish high school and are there for a failed robbery turned homicide

Originally Posted by socluis90

Regarding the innocent inmates getting the death penalty...they might be innocent of the crime they are convicted of, but they aren't innocent in the big picture. Whether this lifetime or a previous one

You will get exactly what you deserve. God doesn't make any mistakes. That's why I don't feel bad for any of these victims of the death penalty. You were taught that "what goes around comes around" all your life

roll.gif

roll.gif
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Then the murder/rape they are in jail for was part of God's plan too. So they should be free.
Nah. The murder/rape is still bad, so they will get punished for it. But...the victim of the murder/rape has it's own specific reasons for it happening to that person too. Whether karma or for learning purposes or something else that I don't know of.  ( think BIG PICTURE, not just this lifetime. In another lifetime they may have been a murderer)

laugh it up. There's a reason why the majority of these people minutes away from dying were all at peace and referencing God.

C'mon man. Different lifetime? You are justifying people getting killed/raped because of something they did in a "past life" phahahahahaaahahaha#**%

Guilty? Crazy crime? Strip them of freedom, not life. Death penalty = worst part of this twisted American system (as well as all others)

Originally Posted by socluis90

roll.gif

roll.gif
This fool
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Talking like God personally sees to it that if you die without being punished for a crime he makes sure when you're a reincarnated you go to prison and executd for a crime you don't commit. What about the ppl that actually did the crime?!

You're really condemning and passing judgement on ppl for hypothetical crimes they allegedly committed in a previous life
sick.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Son... you went full ****** with that one.

wow.. I'm really mind blown. To see some of the speeches end in mid sentence is really scary. I hope everybody found peace both victims and offenders.

To have faith is to believe that God doesn't make mistakes, people do.

That could go way back to Garden of Eden. Then again people are human and life here is short. A mistake here could put you in a predicament where you could be falsely accused and killed. Just like texting while driving could have flip your car into on coming traffic.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Then the murder/rape they are in jail for was part of God's plan too. So they should be free.
Nah. The murder/rape is still bad, so they will get punished for it. But...the victim of the murder/rape has it's own specific reasons for it happening to that person too. Whether karma or for learning purposes or something else that I don't know of.  ( think BIG PICTURE, not just this lifetime. In another lifetime they may have been a murderer)

laugh it up. There's a reason why the majority of these people minutes away from dying were all at peace and referencing God.
I think you're confusing the retribution of karma with the mistakes of individuals.

However, I do agree with you in some sense. Although, I wouldn't attribute any of the reasoning to any form of "god".

CTRL+F "Asian" -- No results

Man, this is too depressing to read. Really interesting though.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Crazy. I'm totally against capital punishment. How can we have a justice system that is flawed and not perfect yet commit end all be all sentences?

And to those claimin it's better to kill them than spend our tax dollars keeping them in prison, it's costs way much more to execute

I couldn't imagine the mental preparation you would have to do in order to prepare yourself to die. You are literally sitting in a sale, knowing that you will die soon.smh

That's the whole point.  Don't commit a crime and you won't ever have to imagine the preparation.  Capital punishment should be nationwide and maybe it'll be safer.
U still have that chance that someone innocent will die. I'm pretty sure it's happened before. And furthermore, the cost to execute is in the millions per execution. 
that's true but you gotta consider the amount of innocent lives you also saved because there would be less murders.

Originally Posted by cap1229

To have faith is to believe that God doesn't make mistakes, people do.
+

All i'm saying is, People don't get murdered/raped by mistake. No matter how harsh it sounds, there is a reason behind everything. whether you are aware of it or not. The court system might be unjust, but karma isn't. And you can't escape it

If you don't believe in past lives...Well, that's on you to learn

Summary of Incident
Brewer was convicted in the murder of a black male occurring on 06/07/98. The offense involved Brewer and two co-defendants torturing and killing a 49-year old handicapped black male during the nighttime hours, in rural Jasper County, Texas. The victim was observed in the back of a pickup truck occupied by Brewer and his co-defendants. This was the last occasion the victim was seen alive by persons other than Brewer and his co-defendants. Brewer and his co-defendants drove to an isolated spot on a logging road where they beat and tormented the victim, then tied him to a logging chain, which was hooked to the pickup truck. Brewer and his co-defendants then dragged the victim to his death, leaving his decapitated and dismembered body to be found the following day by citizens and law enforcement officials. It was argued in court that Brewer and his co-defendants engaged in this criminal act, in part, due to their racially separatist affiliation with the Confederate Knights of America and the Ku Klux Klan. Brewer and one co-defendant were documented members of the Confederate Knights of America and a large number of Ku Klux Klan and other racial separatist organization paraphernalia was discovered in a residence occupied by the three.

Last Statement:

No, I have no final statement.

mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom