Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

Man..what a messed up situation for all parties involved. RIP to the fan.
frown.gif
I hope Hamilton is taken care of as well. He's going to feel horrible.

Man..what a messed up situation for all parties involved. RIP to the fan.
frown.gif
I hope Hamilton is taken care of as well. He's going to feel horrible.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

"They had him on a stretcher. He said, 'Please check on my son. My son was up there by himself.' The people who carried him out reassured him. 'Sir, we'll get your son, we'll make sure he's OK,''
frown.gif
R.I.P

"They had him on a stretcher. He said, 'Please check on my son. My son was up there by himself.' The people who carried him out reassured him. 'Sir, we'll get your son, we'll make sure he's OK,''
frown.gif
R.I.P

I didn't watch the vid. I see enough sick ishh at work.
But I hope the boy gets to speak with a psychologist . mlb or the dads fire department should give him a scholarship or something. It won't being his pops back but it will be one less thing for him and his family to worry about.

I can see mlb banning thrown balls || and those tshirt guns soon.

I didn't watch the vid. I see enough sick ishh at work.
But I hope the boy gets to speak with a psychologist . mlb or the dads fire department should give him a scholarship or something. It won't being his pops back but it will be one less thing for him and his family to worry about.

I can see mlb banning thrown balls || and those tshirt guns soon.

it was a year and a day since the fan fell last year trying to get a foul ball and died also at the Texas Rangers game

it was a year and a day since the fan fell last year trying to get a foul ball and died also at the Texas Rangers game

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

That guy didn't die...

R.I.P. to this guy sad to see him go
frown.gif

That guy didn't die...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

frown.gif
R.I.P

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

frown.gif
R.I.P

tired.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

That guy didn't die...

frown.gif

I was wrong then......I just seen the video and I dont even know what to say, thats my parents favorite place to sit when they go to the game 

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

That guy didn't die...

frown.gif

I was wrong then......I just seen the video and I dont even know what to say, thats my parents favorite place to sit when they go to the game 

Back
Top Bottom