Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

I don't even want to look Honestly. Sad as hell. This isn't the first time this has happend at this stadium though .

I don't even want to look Honestly. Sad as hell. This isn't the first time this has happend at this stadium though .

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Any word on the cause of death (like broken neck/brain swelling or something)?

Crazy how he was coherent enough to tell the folks to look out for his son after the fall, but be dead minutes later...

...R.I.P.

Crazy how he was coherent enough to tell the folks to look out for his son after the fall, but be dead minutes later...

...R.I.P.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...R.I.P.

Heard he went into cardiac arrest

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...R.I.P.

Heard he went into cardiac arrest

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

This is really the saddest thing I may of ever heard.
Real talk, this is by far the saddest thing I have ever heard that doesn't directly hit my personal life.

R.I.P. , I hope his son and family get through this
frown.gif

This is really the saddest thing I may of ever heard.
Real talk, this is by far the saddest thing I have ever heard that doesn't directly hit my personal life.

R.I.P. , I hope his son and family get through this
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The fact it was Hamilton makes me worried. This is exactly the type of traumatic event that can cause relapses in people who are prone to substance abuse. He's going to need people around him to make sure he doesn't stray.
sad on both ends

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

The fact it was Hamilton makes me worried. This is exactly the type of traumatic event that can cause relapses in people who are prone to substance abuse. He's going to need people around him to make sure he doesn't stray.
sad on both ends

Seeing his lil son right there watching the whole thing makes me sick.

This could really happen to anyone. I feel so terrible for his son. Doing something special with his dad will be his last memory. And to think the dad prob just wanted to give the ball to his boy.
Right.
Rest in peace to the guy 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Seeing his lil son right there watching the whole thing makes me sick.

This could really happen to anyone. I feel so terrible for his son. Doing something special with his dad will be his last memory. And to think the dad prob just wanted to give the ball to his boy.
Right.
Rest in peace to the guy 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

Breaks my heart man, kids first game and he loses his dad. Sucks , condolences to that family .....

ugh, being a huge fan of baseball this sucks. hope the son is able to take this as well as possible. this is coming from a fan of a team that got sued last year because the royals took out a persons eye with the hot dog launcher.

throwing stuff into the stands really is dangerous. almost got my hand broke for a free t-shirt a few year back, but its nothing like this.. RIP.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Breaks my heart man, kids first game and he loses his dad. Sucks , condolences to that family .....

ugh, being a huge fan of baseball this sucks. hope the son is able to take this as well as possible. this is coming from a fan of a team that got sued last year because the royals took out a persons eye with the hot dog launcher.

throwing stuff into the stands really is dangerous. almost got my hand broke for a free t-shirt a few year back, but its nothing like this.. RIP.

Technically he didn't die because of the fall. He was still coherent. His body probably couldn't handle the shock/trauma and he went into cardiac arrest, which killed him.

It's an unfortunate situation, an anomaly and sad all around. His kid being there makes it worse.

Let's save the knee jerk reactions and criticism. Padding? Higher railings? Security? @!@% happens. Millions of people go to ballgames, this is a terrible tragedy but it will not cause any changes. The Rangers are not at fault, Josh Hamilton is not at fault and the man who lost his life is not at fault. It's an unfortunate accident.

Back
Top Bottom