Texas Ranger's fan falls to his death

I jus can't imagine what Josh Hamilton is going through right now if he threw him that ball, I though it was a foul ball and dude was going after it.

I jus can't imagine what Josh Hamilton is going through right now if he threw him that ball, I though it was a foul ball and dude was going after it.

^^it was a foul ball that flew to left field. josh hamilton picked it up and threw it to the stands, like players frequently do. 

^^it was a foul ball that flew to left field. josh hamilton picked it up and threw it to the stands, like players frequently do. 

"They had him on a stretcher. He said, 'Please check on my son. My son was up there by himself.' The people who carried him out reassured him. 'Sir, we'll get your son, we'll make sure he's OK,''

frown.gif

This is really the saddest thing I may of ever heard. Guy was not being a idiot or anything. Being a father to a son who I have taken to many baseball games I can only imagine. 

"They had him on a stretcher. He said, 'Please check on my son. My son was up there by himself.' The people who carried him out reassured him. 'Sir, we'll get your son, we'll make sure he's OK,''

frown.gif

This is really the saddest thing I may of ever heard. Guy was not being a idiot or anything. Being a father to a son who I have taken to many baseball games I can only imagine. 

Breaks my heart man, kids first game and he loses his dad. Sucks , condolences to that family .....

Breaks my heart man, kids first game and he loses his dad. Sucks , condolences to that family .....

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Seeing his lil son right there watching the whole thing makes me sick.

This could really happen to anyone. I feel so terrible for his son. Doing something special with his dad will be his last memory. And to think the dad prob just wanted to give the ball to his boy.
This. Chances are his dad was reaching over that far so he could make his son's day and give him the ball.
tired.gif
R.I.P

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

RIP

Hamilton already had a lot of issues in his life such as drug abuse.

This will not end well.

I really hope this doesn't cause Hamilton to relapse.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

RIP

Hamilton already had a lot of issues in his life such as drug abuse.

This will not end well.

I really hope this doesn't cause Hamilton to relapse.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Seeing his lil son right there watching the whole thing makes me sick.

This could really happen to anyone. I feel so terrible for his son. Doing something special with his dad will be his last memory. And to think the dad prob just wanted to give the ball to his boy.
This. Chances are his dad was reaching over that far so he could make his son's day and give him the ball.
tired.gif
R.I.P

I wonder what the dude with the glove next to him feels? Probably anger at first, but now... wow.. RIP

I wonder what the dude with the glove next to him feels? Probably anger at first, but now... wow.. RIP

It almost seems unreal... but why wouldn't they have a padded floor or something like that for when someone falls?

It almost seems unreal... but why wouldn't they have a padded floor or something like that for when someone falls?

This event will probably make it a rule for players not to throw balls at fans now.

This event will probably make it a rule for players not to throw balls at fans now.

Back
Top Bottom