TF IHOP Doing? IHOP says it's changing iconic name !!

The B has to be breakfast right?

Anyone care to share interesting late night IHOP stories? I frequented the one on Sepulveda and Manchester in LA. One night they had the best of Usher playing, matter of fact blaring, and everyone in the restaurant was rocking! I've seen some fraternities make their pledges carry out obscene challenges in there:sick:|l:lol:. I've also witnessed adult activity, pretty wild restaurant after 12 am.

I want pancakes now

giphy-downsized-large.gif

IHOP wildin...and probably costing them millions in terms of marketing/rollout, not to mention hurting the overall brand. Could have just announced expanding the menu to add burgers without the name change if they're trying to make it more of a diner.

Even if it's temporary, all of this still cost money...we'll see if going viral translates into profits.

IHOP wildin...and probably costing them millions in terms of marketing/rollout, not to mention hurting the overall brand. Could have just announced expanding the menu to add burgers without the name change if they're trying to make it more of a diner.

That wouldn't have made headlines.

Even if it's temporary, all of this still cost money...we'll see if going viral translates into profits.

It's a marketing compaign. They aren't changing their name.

Back
Top Bottom